Quick question: What is a Bachelor of Music and a Professional Diploma?

As the title says, what are they, and what's the difference?

Thank you.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
A bachelor of music is one who is not married to a certain genre of music and a professional diploma is just that: a professional diploma.

The difference is one is a human male and the other is an expensive piece of paper.
A Bachelor of Music (BMus) is an undergraduate degree you spend three years at university getting after school (generally aged 18-21).

The Professional Diploma I got from the Bristol Institute of Modern Music was a one year diploma that I got after my GCSEs, in place of a couple of A-levels.
Quote by metaldud536
A bachelor of music is one who is not married to a certain genre of music and a professional diploma is just that: a professional diploma.

The difference is one is a human male and the other is an expensive piece of paper.

And if both of them are programs, and I have to pick 1 to apply for, what the hell is the difference in between? Because I have to choose one of them options but I don't know what Bachelor of Music program is.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by blue_strat
A Bachelor of Music (BMus) is an undergraduate degree you spend three years at university getting after school (generally aged 18-21).

The Professional Diploma I got from the Bristol Institute of Modern Music was a one year diploma that I got after my GCSEs, in place of a couple of A-levels.

Thanks, and what are they used for? I mean, what differences do they give you for use?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
The Bachelor's program is your normal 4-year university degree (American system). Professional degrees vary.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)