heres my plan, I need a pedal that will distort my signal but allow an unchanged clean signal to go through as well so I can run my acoustic along side distorted guitar sounds. I really want it to sound like there are two separate guitars playing.

is there anything like this or am I gonna have to make a blend pedal
no sir away a papaya war is on
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive mixes OD w/ clean boost.

Opps: didn't notice that you want to run 2 guitars at once.
Last edited by fly135 at Jun 1, 2010,
Use a A/B pedal and two amps and you're set.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Hold on, I'm confused. Do you want to use one guitar to make it sound like two or do you want to use 2 guitars on one amp?
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
He wants to use 1 guitar, with a pedal that will output his clean signal AND his distorted signal at the same time.

It won't sound like 2 distinct guitars though, because they're coming out of the same amp/location. The sounds will blend/mix.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
There is the TC electronis vintage tube primer that could do that but it's discontinued
this is my plan for all who are confused

acoustic --> dist w/blend-->amp

edit: the voodoo lab is the right idea, but I wasa looking for something better suited for punk as all the demos I have seen are really light OD and very bluesy.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Last edited by the_perdestrian at Jun 1, 2010,