http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/1768480479.html

anybody know what model this is? and is it worth it ?

EDIT

Sorry to bring this up again but i found out that the guitar is a Ibanez 450S and i heard it is kinda rare?

I will try both guitars ,but
compared to a ibanez 450S and RG570

Which is better?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Last edited by Aashraya at Jun 2, 2010,
yea i know it is an S series

but i just wanted to know exact model

the S series or this
http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/1746850793.html

i love the S series body
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
thanks man any help is much appreciated!
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
It's definitely some kind of S, and S model with a hard case for $250 is a definitely a solid deal for you. Definitely do it.

EDIT:Personally I actually like that RG better, but thats only cause I prefer RG's over S's.
Last edited by handbanana at Jun 1, 2010,
Looks like an S470.

http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/S470_%28Korea%29

Neither that or the RG450 are too special...both Korean-made, although with a hard case, $250 is a pretty good deal. You could probably find an RG550/560/565/570 or S540 / 540S for just above the price (if not the same) of the guitars you posted. Either of these are awesome Japanese-made guitars and way better than the two you posted.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Last edited by no.mop at Jun 1, 2010,
Quote by handbanana
just make sure whatever guitar you buy that it does not have an Edge lll bridge

Neither of the two he posted has an Edge III.

They have Lo-TRS II.

Which is worse.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

the S540/540s are for sale but they are like 600-800$
the 550 limited addition is 1400$
the 560 are for 600$
ibanez RG565 cant find any
the ibanez RG570 is all over the place some are 300$ some 400$ some 600$ so i'm confused here

these are all pricing from brief search
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
okay i'll contact the guy with a rG570 thanks
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
so the RG570 is the best out of the three?
if so why? ( just curious because i was eying the S series)
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Quote by Aashraya
so the RG570 is the best out of the three?
if so why? ( just curious because i was eying the S series)

Better quality overall (made in Japan vs made in Korea). Better craftsmanship, better hardware.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

alright thanks guys i already emailed him and

P.S no.mop your quote sig is awesome XDD
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Sorry to bring this up again but i found out that the guitar is a Ibanez 450S and i heard it is kinda rare?

I will try both guitars ,but
compared to a ibanez 450S and RG570

Which is better?
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
anyone
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit