Hey Guys,

I realized that they haven't made a Star Fox game in a while (and the DS one was terrible). Does anyone know if there will ever be one on the Wii?
Quote by Duffman123
The Nintendo 64 one pwns all of them

I entered this thread just to say this.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
They need to remake one in teh style of the 64 one, I'd play it more, but the crap graphics and having done every level 100+ times and medaling everything makes it hard to get motivated too.

You can buy starfox 64 from the wiishop.
Star Fox makes money -> there will be a Star Fox game on the Wii eventually
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
No cause nintendo is apparently abandoning all its old franchises and if they even do make a game for it. Its gonna be marketed to casual gamers not their real hardcore fans.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by Duffman123
The Nintendo 64 one pwns all of them

Beat it thrice over the course of this week. Haven't touched it since 2007. Hell yeah.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Quote by stratkat
They need to remake one in teh style of the 64 one, I'd play it more, but the crap graphics and having done every level 100+ times and medaling everything makes it hard to get motivated too.

You say that now...back then, they were great, therfore, they are still great, imo...
Rig:
Ibanez RG270
Crate BV-120
Quote by Bearded_Seth
That's probably one of the most insightful things I've ever read in the Pit.
Grats, TS

Bastard Chain UG profile - Here
I love star fox on the 64. Haven't played it in a while though, but it was definitely one of the best 64 games
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
No cause nintendo is apparently abandoning all its old franchises and if they even do make a game for it. Its gonna be marketed to casual gamers not their real hardcore fans.

I fear this is what will happen. But i hope that we see a good Star Fox with point-to-steer Wii Controls.

Quote by stratkat

If you really want to revitalize it, try this: N64 emulator+Star Fox 64 ROM+PC flight stick =WIN!!
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Last edited by muffinduck01 at Jun 1, 2010,