So I play basketball with my friends at a neighborhood close by because they have good hoops and a full outdoor court. The hoops are just on opposite sides of the parking lot by the tennis courts. There is no gate or sign saying only neighborhood residents can have access to it, like the tennis courts (where you need a code to unlock the gate). My parents think it is trespassing to use those courts, so they freaked out for no reason. I can't find any written law or anything about it.
So, is it trespassing or not?
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
If you have to ask, it is illegal.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Even if it is tresspasing, as long as you arent doing anything obviously illegal, the worst that will happen is you will be asked to leave and not come back.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Its no fun if it is legal.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
i thought from the first sentance this was gonna be bel-air.

OT; if anyone can get in, i don't see it as trespassing
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by deathdrummer
Its no fun if it is legal.

you know what else is no fun? handcuffs. unless...
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by doomded
Even if it is tresspasing, as long as you arent doing anything obviously illegal, the worst that will happen is you will be asked to leave and not come back.

Well I know that, and I'm not worried. I just want my parents to shut up about it......I gotta go (haha I'm going right now).
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
If they ask you to leave,leave.
If you come back it's trespassing.
If you leave take the hoops with you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Seems legal to me. Aren't parks meant to be public property anyway?
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
You're a monster. Even Hitler wouldn't use another neighbourhood's basketball courts.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
If the police come along and taser you into sterility for using it, then we can conclude that you're doing something wrong. Like being the same ethnic group as a criminal.
I don't see why it's illegal. Even if it is residents only, you're friends are residents of the area, so I don't see why you couldn't if you have their consent. It's not as if you'll be sent away in the back of a police car for playing some basketball is it?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding