I need to know where I can download Toxicity by System of a Down without the drum track, its really important i get this before June 4

PLEASE!
There may not be a place; if you've googled it, and had no luck, then it may not be possible. Why do you need it?
The only thing I could imagine is if you got guitar pro, downloaded a toxicity tab, and then muted the drum track in the file, or just deleted it all together. If you need it in a playable format, then export it as a MIDI.
guitar pro 6 is too expensive for a one time use, could i do the same thing with guitar pro 4 or 3?
Quote by kenshin42
you could use tuxguitar the open source alternative to guitar pro.

This always works well for me. It might or might not be as good as GP(I've never used it), but considering it's free, TuxGuitar is very handy.
Quote by Metal_Militia15
the file extension is gp4, meaning it can be run by GP3 and GP4, but not 5 or 6.

What?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
you could be able to get the tracks from Rock Band 2, and then add all the tracks together like that, without the drum file. PM me for more details.
Quote by Metal_Militia15
It depends on the tab you're using.

This tab is the most popular one on the site it seems, and the file extension is gp4, meaning it can be run by GP3 and GP4, but not 5 or 6.

What the hell are you talking about?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by emerald876
you could be able to get the tracks from Rock Band 2, and then add all the tracks together like that, without the drum file. PM me for more details.

Was going to suggest this, except for Guitar Hero Metallica. You can adjust the volume of all the tracks so cut the drums, max everything else then record it somehow. *shrug*
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by Metal_Militia15
It depends on the tab you're using.

This tab is the most popular one on the site it seems, and the file extension is gp4, meaning it can be run by GP3 and GP4, but not 5 or 6.

Any version of Guitar Pro can open tabs made by earlier versions of the program.
If the song is on one of the full band style Guitar Hero or Rock Band games (dont know if it is), you might be able to find a version without the drum track. If not, you can ask someone who has the right game to play the song on the drum setting, but not actually play the game at all, and just record whatever is playing.
Quote by sporkman7
If the song is on one of the full band style Guitar Hero or Rock Band games (dont know if it is), you might be able to find a version without the drum track. If not, you can ask someone who has the right game to play the song on the drum setting, but not actually play the game at all, and just record whatever is playing.

This

It will take some googling, but you can probably find the isolated tracks from the game, since people do that. I've got some of the Nirvana songs that way.
http://rapidshare.com/files/337409483/ghm-t4.rar

Buncha songs...

The Toxicity song is in there.

I don't know if the audio is split or not. I'm on some shitty connection and the DL is taking like 2 hours.

If the audio is split, just use something like Audacity and combine all the tracks except for the drum track and there you go.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by prdrummer
i downloaded the guitar pro version of the song from here (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/system_of_a_down/toxicity_guitar_pro.htm)
I opened it with tuxguitar but there is no audio.
I need the audio.

Control panel>Sounds and audio>make sure synth/midi volume is up and not muted
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
why don't you buy guitar pro off piratebay?
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."