Okay so it might be a bit of a stretch from guitar gear to a record player question (ala vinyl) but I thought this would probably the best place to go..

Anyway, I've got an old record player with stereo out but the amplifier and speakers for it are long gone so I'm wondering if there's anything out there that can take the dual output of the player, amplify it and then just output the signal into a standard 3.5mm jack for my current set of speakers?

Is there something along these lines or is it a case of shelling out for new speakers?

Last edited by philipisabeast at Jun 1, 2010,
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Records require RIAA EQ to be played properly. So look for a stereo amp that has a phono input.