Hi Pit.
A few days ago I turned on my TV to realize that I was only getting about six channels (Down from the usual 50). I heard that Comcast upgraded their TV to digital basic, meaning I need a cable box. I heard that I could get one for free. Does anyone know if this is true/ where I can go to get one? Thanks.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Why don't you call Comcast instead of asking a bunch of immature teenagers on a guitar forum?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Why don't you call Comcast instead of asking a bunch of immature teenagers on a guitar forum?

^+1
Quote by JayT44

They won't talk to me, I'm not the name on the bill. My mom told me to figure it out myself since I'm the one who wants the cable box and their website is not telling me what I need to know.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Quote by DarkChilli
They won't talk to me, I'm not the name on the bill. My mom told me to figure it out myself since I'm the one who wants the cable box and their website is not telling me what I need to know.

She's going to have to be the one to get it regardless. They don't just sell activated Comcast digital boxes at Walmart. You have to go to the Comcast place and arrange for someone to come hook it up and activate your service.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44

this.

By the way, we got them...they suck incredible balls. It takes like 5 seconds to change a channel and if you don't have On Demand (like me) if you accidentally hit channel 1, it resets everything and messed it up. I hate it so much.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by JayT44
She's going to have to be the one to get it regardless. They don't just sell activated Comcast digital boxes at Walmart. You have to go to the Comcast place and arrange for someone to come hook it up and activate your service.

Well, actually, my dad just bought one for my TV and I hooked it up myself and called the number on the receipt and had some woman at Comcast activate it.

You just need to go to Comcast's place in your city and talk to them about it.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Jun 1, 2010,