I have decided I would like to better myself as a musician theory wise, so what better way to learn than study. I want to make a flashcard set to study some music and have come up with this list so far:

Notes in every major key
Notes in every minor key
Relative major to minor and vice versa
Notes in major pentatonic and positioning
Notes in minor pentatonic and positioning

I could've sworn I had more. What else would you guys add to this list?
You could probably come up with a bunch of stuff that has to do with chord types
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Just get a fretboard chart and learn it from that. There's no point in learning every note in every key if you don't know where they are on the fretboard and if you knew the fretboard you would know there is a symmetry to it so you don't have to learn the keys that way. There are patterns that repeat that you can use to find intervals and slowly but surely you'll starting picking out the notes automatically.

If you're intent on making flash cards make them out of the treble clef so you learn how to read. But even so, you could just learn how to read by playing the notated songs.
i draw on a book of graph paper....
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
i build a giant flaming pentagram sacrifice a goat and write the scale intervals of the fretboard out with its blood on the walls.

works well with modes also
For, well, all of those really... just learn the Circle of Fifth's. You're making it more complicated than it needs to be.

If you just learn the order of sharps and flats you're good to go no matter what key you're in.
i agree with diminished Circle of 5ths is the way to go.. just to add.. learn it desecding as well which is simply circle of 4ths

also.. thinking in pentatonic is NEVER a good way to learn.. it leaves essetinal parts out for substantial analysis AND anyone can make up thier own pentatonic scale

i do it all the time with modes.. spices things up a bit
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
i used flashcards to learn the Co5's, number of sharps on one side and key signature on the other... I also use them to learn the notes on both treble and bass clefs and the altercations to different scales/modes as they pertain to the major scale (eg. minor scale, b3 b6 b7).

I'm sure there's a whole host of different things you can use them for, hell I even used flash cards to pass my driving test
I remember using flash cards to help me remember what songs started with certain intervals

also formulas for modes (eg, Major scale with a raised fth on one side and lydian on the other)

For each exam I do I have to make about 50 flash cards for terms and instrument tuning/range and dances (characteristics/origin etc)