boring and generic. everyones hair is gay. stop wearing ball choking skinny jeans.
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
thanks peaches
and no, unfortunately no place to download yet ;p

matt, thank you, but i didnt ask for your opinion on how i looked,
and my ball choking pants dont effect my playing ability, so it isnt really related.
any more criticism on the song itself?
1) I cant hear the bass too well... it might sound better as a whole if the bassist doesn't always follow the same riffs as the guitar

2) somewhat generic, needs a little more "uniqueness"

3) A little too long~~ theres a lack of repetitiveness "the hook" is missing. the song just seems to move around all over the place, you have enough material for like 4 songs if you do proper arrangement.

4)very minor timing issues with the drums, maybe its just me noticing them cuz im a drummer

5) the solo in the middle of the song is a little bland imo

other than that~~ good job. you guys seem young, keep it up and you'll be rockin harder than you'd imagine in no time.

C4C

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1320650
Laying it on a little thick with you image huh?

Things I didn't like about it:
It was rather bland IMO. The guitar riffs just were all over the place and had nothing that made me want to keep listening. Bass was almost nonexistent and the solo was not very good at all, and should be be rewritten to 'stand out' more.

Things I did like:
The singing, which surprised me. The vocals sounds rather professional, more so than I expected by far, great job! The drummer was pretty good, missed a couple of marks here and there, but nothing too noticeable.

Keep it up, with a little more work you all could have a pretty good thing going!

If you are interested, you could check out the songs on my profile and tell me what you think.
thanks for all the criticism thats what im looking for

i didnt want the solo to stick out too much, and be like, song, guitar solo, song, we just kinda put the sweeping in there.
how is the guitar all over the place? does it just not transition right, or are the riffs too different, or something?
i dont know about the bass, maybe we could turn it up, or change it,
and yeah, we are pretty young.
im the guitarist and im fourteen, everyone else is 15, 16, and 17, and we've only been a complete band since february or march or something,