hey guys I don't know if you watch the show castle (which is about some detective woman and a male writer who team up together to "solve crime"). The show itself is ok but a while ago I saw an episode where it was centered around some dominatrix ladies and I thought it was extremely hot. My question is does anyone know the name of the episode? Any legitimate help would be appreciated.
Quote by IMDB - ABC Publicity
When a half-naked woman is found covered in caramel sauce and hanging by bondage cuffs in a public park, Castle and Beckett's investigation takes them into New York's underground world of sexual domination. Naturally the case serves as sexy fodder for their already charged relationship banter.

nice
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
During a Halloween episode he actually wears the Firefly outfit and says he's a space cowboy.

Is it actually any good?

I've watched shows purely because they contain an actor from Firefly and have always regretted doing so.

I mean The Sarah Connor Chronicles? What the fuck was that?
Quote by red157

Is it actually any good?

I've watched shows purely because they contain an actor from Firefly and have always regretted doing so.

I mean The Sarah Connor Chronicles? What the fuck was that?

this show is great man I highly recommend it
that other show was crap
Castle is awesome. It doesn't take itself too seriously and has really good chemistry between the main cast, it's a lot of fun to watch IMO.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Quote by sharpshootr55
Castle is awesome. It doesn't take itself too seriously and has really good chemistry between the main cast, it's a lot of fun to watch IMO.

Is it better than Bones?

As I've always thought that show sucked.

Edit: 'Castle Dominatrix Show' sounds like the sort of thing that'd have Japanese contestants.
Quote by red157
Is it better than Bones?

Edit: 'Castle Dominatrix Show' sounds like the sort of thing that'd have Japanese contestants.

bones is pretty boring compared to this show, this one is like a better version of CSI
Quote by red157
Is it better than Bones?

Two words: Nathan Fillion. I think it's a great show, definitely better then Bones but like any show it needs so time for it to grow and develop the deeper plots. Not up there with Firefly but certainly worth watching.

EDIT: Nathan Fillion plays a pretty similar character except without all the war wounds and desperation.
Last edited by Kurt-Corgan at Jun 1, 2010,