Helloooo
so I'm looking to buy my "intermediate" amp.
Basically, I'm just looking to move on from my practice amp to an amp that I can use in small gigs.
Unfortunately, I'm not exactly financially well-off so my budget for this amp is not as high as I would have hoped for. It's about 300$

I've been looking at some amps, and a few amps stand out to me

Acoustic B100
Kustom KB100 http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/KustomKustom-KB100-100W-1x15-Bass-Combo-Amp?sku=423637
Ashdown "5:15" 100W amp http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ashdown-Five-Fifteen-15-Combo-Bass-Amp?sku=485040
Gallien Krueger MB112 200W http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gallien-Krueger-MB112-200W-1x12-Ultra-Light-Bass-Combo-Amp?sku=423667

The first is held in pretty high regard I know.
I've heard good things about Kustom but don't know about the quality of their smaller combo amps
Same with Ashdown and GK.

SO HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANKS!
I have the ashdown five fifteen and it's pretty sweet but right now I play GK backline 600 halfstack and I'm really happy with it. I'd say ashdown and GK are about the same quality, GK probably more suited for heavier music.

I'd go for the GK because it's 200W which is plenty enough for small gigs. 100W should be just enough too but in some cases you have to turn up your amp way too loud than it can handle and that's when the shit breaks down.
I'M A COWBOY
I've heard some good things about acoustic amps. I've played thm in store and they did not disappoint. My vote goes to the B100 or the custom for 3 reasons: 1. I have heard great things about both and personally played the acoustic B100 and it was a great combo for its price. 2: They are both relatively inexpensive and great for small gigs. 3. They both leave the option to add a cab and increase your power.

Reasons i didn,t choose the others: I simply do not like GK combos. Some GK's are hit or miss for me. That's only my personal opinion. Also, I've never had experience with ashdown amps so that is up to you.

Hope i've helped in your decision! Also, consider saving more money maybe, you will open up a whole new world of options.
Gear:
Schecter Stiletto Custom 5
Ibanez SR300F
Line 6 LD175
Squier P-Bass
Fender Rumble 15

Quote by Derk'ed
Bass gets you laid. Tell him that.
Why don't you like GK combos? I'm just curious because I have never heard anything bad about GK.
The lower end GK stuff, isn't that good tonally or quality wise. The Acoustic is probably the best of the lot - Solid construction, decent tone. Although being 100 watts you might find it to be underpowered.

Have you scouted out the used market at all?
I have a bit, but I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm thinking about choosing an amp on MusiciansFriend then looking on eBay for used.
Lower end GK are awful tone wise and Versitility. But I prefer Acoustic for budgets amps.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Acoustic makes great budget amps, but from that list I would go with the Kustom.

With only a $300 budget, you really should be looking used. Craigslist is your friend. There are lots of old Peaveys out there that would do the job splendidly. You may also be able to find an old higher-end Kustom, or an Ashdown MAG for around your budget.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
my best advice is go used for about the same money you could get a worn(but very playable) halftack with more power
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Well as said above you can't go wrong with an ashdown five-fifteen. that's one delicious intermediate amp.

I also love Behringers, cheap and a nice sound!

(you're looking for a combo amp right?)