I need help!

The A and D string on my guitar are making obnoxious popping noises all of the sudden. I've been sitting here staring at it for the past 15 minutes and I can't see anything wrong with it.

The guitar hasn't been damaged or anything. I just put it my car, drove home and started playing it, and now it's all wonky.

The bridge is a kahler btw, if that helps.
Maybe try replacing the strings? Just a guess, dont chew my head off lol.
2010 Epiphone Dot
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic
By popping noises do you mean fret buzz? If so then you may need to raise the action.
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Quote by --{matt}--
By popping noises do you mean fret buzz? If so then you may need to raise the action.

popping may be the strings are too close to the pickups? maybe the bridge got lowered somehow.

or maybe its an input problem, i know my strat had popping ended up being faulting soldering joints at the input, easy fix.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Yeah, it's like, beyond fret buzz. It's sounds like a bassist popping his strings.

I guess I'll screw around with the action then, see if that helps.
Quote by Wolforn
Yeah, it's like, beyond fret buzz. It's sounds like a bassist popping his strings.

I guess I'll screw around with the action then, see if that helps.

Before you screw around with the action you need to find the root of the problem. Look and see if the strings are rattling against the frets causing fret buzz. If not, then you should look elsewhere to find the problem. But dont raise the action if you dont have to. And if its not the strings, it could be an internal problem like TK1 said.
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud