Yeah

Due to a lot of comments about adding bass I did so in this one. Also a bit more about harmony and stuff than the previous ones I guess. Still just laughs and giggles

Dunno what else to say kinda short, feel free to suggest that I add something, and I'll happily ignore it

anyway, go ahead and listen
Attachments:
camembert.gp5
Bet you can't play it bro
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
the chord harmony for the riff at measure 10 is for sure impossible. way too fast to switch around like that

Sumdeus
yeah, I'm not saying that's a bad thing I'm just saying it's impossible. if you had something like a drum machine but for guitars instead and a bass machine and a drum machine you could create the greatest tech death ever man.

Sumdeus
Exactly, but you could make bank

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17
the chord harmony for the riff at measure 10 is for sure impossible. way too fast to switch around like that
just change the fingering

this is gonna sound weird, but i really dug the pace of the song...a good amount of switching riffs/gears/feels (not that there are very many "feels" in tech death)

you claim to pull this stuff out of your ass, but it's not unlistenable
you probably just pretend because you like the attention
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
I don't pull it out of my ass, by I write it as jokes

Most of my writing works the way I write these. I don't play the riffs, I think them. In these I just let loose on the harmonic minor wankage

But I try to write something I'm satisfied with, even if it's a joke