yeah so I'm buying my first big boy amp i already have a decent cabinet . so I'd like some suggestions on a head , I'm wanna try to stay within $1,200. and I'm looking for versatility i like to play it all.
schecter s-1
nonfunctional flextone II
charvette - project guitar
I think were gonna need something more specific for genres other than you like to play it all. other things like do you gig? where u live, willing to go used and other helpful bits of info are also helpful
Quote by r4ster
Pedalboard wood alters the tone

To each his own

Gear-
'06 Gibson Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Bugera V22
Fulltone OCD
Dunlop Crybaby w/ Fasel
let me specify on some of those questions, not currently gigging but wouldn't mind the wattage to if i wanted to in the future, I'm only considering used (more bang for the buck). i live in the u.s, i need some nice high gain but i don't need like death metal gain and i little versatility with some warm cleans and some classic rock crunch, built in reverb would be a plus. i was checking out the tremoverb , a boogie or rivera has always been my dream amp
schecter s-1
nonfunctional flextone II
charvette - project guitar
Soldano Hot Rod 50
Jet City JCA100 or JCA50
Mesa Tremoverb, Rectoverb, Single Rectifier, 2 channel Rectifier, Mark III, Mark IV, DC series, F series, Nomad, etc.
Rivera Knucklehead
Marshall JVM, JCM 2000 DSL
Peavey Ultra Plus, Peavey XXX, Peavey 6534+
Randall RM series
ENGL Screamer, ENGL Blackmore, ENGL Fireball

EDIT: Forgot the Splawn Quickrod and Mesa Stiletto amps as well.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Jun 2, 2010,
trem-o-verb or rivera ktre. those will be great for you.
you can find a trem-o-verb or a rect-o-verb right in or under your budget as well.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer