I have quite a while before I can afford a new guitar but I have been eying either a Fender Classic Jazzmaster or a Telecaster of some sort maybe the black out Tele. I am looking for something that can give me some different tones other than my EC-1000 and other 2 humbucker mahogany guitars. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which one to pick and any other suggestions are welcome...I'd really like single coil though. I have considered strats but I don't like the way strats feel to play.
The best revenge is bettering yourself-Zacky V

311 Freak of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
I would definatly say the JazzMaster. Its got all the switches and what not plus they have a very unique sound to them. The only thing with them is that they have a weird neck profile so if you can get passed that I would recommend them.
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
they are totally different beasts man your gonna have to elaborate more on your needs here. like style of music, style of playing, amp, everything.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Hmmm...well I want something with warm single coil cleans that can do jazz and maybe some blues/classic rock. I like playing hard rock/metal...but my other guitars can handle that pretty well though it would be nice if the guitar can handle these styles pretty well too...I was looking to play 311 and incubus style music as well. Amp wise I'm working on upgrading that first...looking into maybe an Egnater Tweaker or something along those lines.

well im pretty sure mike from incubus uses a jazzmaster, and 311 ia prs to the core. both bands use mesa and or diamond. soo you want warm jazz, bluesy rock, hard rock, hmmmm look at this. its g&l it was made by leo before he passed( rest is amazing soul) and its about half the price of a fender but much better quality made in the usa.
http://www.glguitars.com/instruments/USA/guitars/asat-classic-bluesboy-semihollow/index.asp

its got that tele bridge twangy sound which can be rolled back for a smoother tone and also a humbucker for those deep jazz tones and its a semi hollow so again plus for jazz and blues.
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Hmmm looks pretty awesome...may be a bit pricey but I could maybe try to save up more.

whats your price range
roland AC90

preferably under $800 and closer to $600ish...so I guess $600-$800

Ok, cool...thank you for your help I really do appreciate it.

yupp npp
roland AC90