Hello UG, I am in the process of buying for a delay pedal. I personally don't care whether it's used or new as long as it works. I am looking for a basic delay, extras would be a plus but not required. I already have a loop pedal, so I am not interested in a delay pedal with a similar bonus. I don't care if it is a certain brand as well I am just looking for a badass delay for under 200 bucks(~100 would be best)

I am looking for a pedal that can pull this kind of delay off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkaQZuTjE6I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak6M4blISuA
Any generic digital delay could get you those tones. Try a TC Nova Delay, you'll have to buy used.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
If you do go Boss, the DD-3 sounds way better. The DD-7 is awful. The bypass blows but if you can solder, it's easy to improve. I'd still recommend the Nova Delay over it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I like the DL-4 and the Nova Delay. I think Musicians Friend has the Nova Delay for $200.
So far the TC Nova Delay has me sold, thanks for the help though guys.
The Nova Repeater is also an option. Biggest difference between a Nova Delay and Repeater are the presets on the Delay. A new Repeater can be had for >$150 or just get a new one for @ $150. I like the simplicity of the Repeater and the versatility of it as well. It is loop capable w/ the FX Loop volume mix and high input jack, and has internal modulation. Definitely well worth checking out.
Quote by mmolteratx
If you do go Boss, the DD-3 sounds way better. The DD-7 is awful. The bypass blows but if you can solder, it's easy to improve. I'd still recommend the Nova Delay over it.

wat? The DD-3 is only good for typical digital delay. The DD-7 has the same digital delay modes plus a good sounding analog mode, reverse mode etc.

I vote used EHX DMM.