Page 1 of 2
Well Pit,

A girl I'm interested in stole my iPhone today. When I got it back, it had her number in my contacts list under 'Your Hero'

So, what witty response should I reply with in the form of a text message? I'm sure the Pit can have some fun with this one. I'd go with the standard "there. now you got my number too", but I think the pit can make things a bit more interesting.

Best comment (within) gets the message sent and I'll post the reply. Bonus points if you can predict the reply.

EDIT: OK the name she put in the phone was 'your hero'. She added her number to my contacts list, and for the name, she put 'your hero'.

She didn't steal it, she just took it when I was sitting with her.
XBL Gamertag: CashMoney54
Last edited by CashMoney54 at Jun 2, 2010,
"Hey"
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
She stole it? What?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
"So, you save people or something?"
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Wait. Your hero as in you're her hero or she's yours?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
You could do what I did:
Ask her if she has strong lips because she plays trombone, then when she says yes, ask her to show you the next day
Steal her phone and add yourself to her contacts as "Jesus."

The proceed to text her things like, "Why aren't you in church?" and "You shouldn't be doing what you're doing right now," or "I love you."
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Don't try and bit witty, you dumb ass. She obviously likes you, don't fuck it up trying to be funny or charming.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
If you aren't charming than don't fake it. It only makes you fake and she will expect a certain personality that you don't have.

Of course considering she is interested in somebody as witless as you should say that she has the personality of a brick wall. You two are a match made in heaven.
Just to follow up my previous post, if she's the one who was the hero, then 1:18-1:23;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDz8CW6utWY

Edit: Wait. She added herself? She likes you, don't be an idiot.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
"HEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!1 SAVE ME!!!!!"
She should reply with something along the lines of "why?" or "where are you"

If she asks why, Just say "Arent you my personal superhero?"

If she asks where you are, tell her, and when she gets there......... Buttsecks!!!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by CashMoney54
Well Pit,

A girl I'm interested in stole my iPhone today. When I got it back, it had her number in my contacts list under 'Your Hero'

How cute.

*Teeth grate*

She doesn't sound particularly smart. Just bet her $5 she can't hold her breath 'til she passes out. The rest is up to you.
I can be your hero baby
I can wipe away the pain
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by dudetheman
Steal her phone and add yourself to her contacts as "Jesus."

The proceed to text her things like, "Why aren't you in church?" and "You shouldn't be doing what you're doing right now," or "I love you."

I am definitely going to do this to somebody.
be careful with the witty stuff. it usually goes right over their heads.

but yeah, if you need our help with this, you probably arent a natural witty person. so faking it probably isnt a good idea
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Ask her if she can save you
You won't stand there and wait
You'll hold on to the wings of eagles
Watch as we all fly away

As we all fly away.yeahaahh...ooouuhh
Say "Help mee!! I was in the shower and I spilled some bodywash in the floor of it and slipped. And the steaming hot water is hitting my face and wee-wee. "
Quote by JacobTheMe
If you aren't charming than don't fake it. It only makes you fake and she will expect a certain personality that you don't have.

Of course considering she is interested in somebody as witless as you should say that she has the personality of a brick wall. You two are a match made in heaven.

ah let the shit talking begin from the self proclaimed womanizers. It's just a fun thing to do on an internet forum. maybe some people will come up with something funny, and we'll all get a laugh out of it.

Go ahead and assume whatever you want too. Just get off your high horse.
Being witty isn't what you want there, just send something to start a conversation like
"So, how you doing then, supergirl?"
You could ask her why she deserves the title of "your hero", reject any reason she tells you, and essentially blackmail her into getting together with you. (will only work if she actually likes you to begin with)
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by CashMoney54
ah let the shit talking begin from the self proclaimed womanizers. It's just a fun thing to do on an internet forum. maybe some people will come up with something funny, and we'll all get a laugh out of it.

Where is the quote where I proclaimed that I am a womanizer? There is a difference between a pick-up artist and somebody that understands that nobody likes a fake.

I believe that you asked for woman help on the internet, so don't criticize me okay there bud?
Quote by CashMoney54

Think you're making a few assumptions yourself...

I disapprove as well. You're seeking the advice of more knowledgeable peers to get this gal which'll possibly lead to you both having it off, her getting knocked up and popping out a sprog.

Darwin wouldn't approve.
Quote by turncoat60%

I am definitely going to do this to somebody.

hahaha I had this done to me, now this one girl always refers to me as jesus

to the thread starter

I agree with some of these guys that are saying you shouldn't fake charm...because you can't , but seriously though if it was me, I would reply with something like: Hey how about we meet up so you can save me again? Since she most likely likes you, she'll reply with a place and a date.
There you go, I want my money now hahaha
You: Help, save me from boredom!
Her: lolk wat up?
You: You're my hero
Her: lol u saw wat i put in ur fone?
You: that wasn't mine..
Her: Then who was fone?

......I think I can find the exit myself...
Quote by JacobTheMe

Where is the quote where I proclaimed that I am a womanizer? There is a difference between a pick-up artist and somebody that understands that nobody likes a fake.

I believe that you asked for woman help on the internet, so don't criticize me okay there bud?

Maybe I didn't make myself clear in my topic title. Basically, I was just setting everyone up here to write something funny. Again, I don't expect to actually gain anything from this and I don't feel like I need any help here. If I did, I'd take it to the relationship thread. So I wasn't asking for 'help'. (BTW I'm sure the relationship thread has helped a lot of people, based on its popularity.)

Honestly, If I needed legit help with this one, I probably wouldn't have got the number in the first place. So give me a shred of credit.

You post was extremely patronizing. what did you expect?
Let me rape you.

Works every time.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
go with "My hero!" or something like that.
if you went with something stupid and witty like "supergirl! come quick! my pantaloons have caught me in a bind and i need you to save me! come quick and prepared for dick!" shed never talk to you again.
but then again, i have no idea what kind of girl this is.
just start the damn conversation. "opening" or "pickup" lines never ever work.

ever.
Last edited by GoodnightHero at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by ihavenoname93
be careful with the witty stuff. it usually goes right over their heads.

if you're being serious, you're a total idiot
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
Ask her what her superhero outfit looks like.

If she likes you already, she won't get creeped out. Then you've got a nice window to mention that you think she'd look hot, then you can tell her about your superhero outfit, or what powers you'd have, or whatever, and then you've got a nice goofy conversation going on with opportunites for a bit of flirting.

Or you could just say 'yo dawg we heard you like Batman so we killed your parents.'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Just text her saying:

I know your mother said I was good in bed, but it doesn't make me a hero for curing her rather long absence from sex!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by The_Casinator
Being witty isn't what you want there, just send something to start a conversation like
"So, how you doing then, supergirl?"

This. She obviously likes you.
RIP Tom Searle.
Hero? Isn't that the male version? I though a female hero was a heroine?

A hero (hera or heroine in female)

TS is in love with a dude.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Last edited by metacarpi at Jun 2, 2010,
Page 1 of 2