Page 1 of 4
what are some songs you can not ****ing stand for the life of you?
to me its anything by "lil" wayne.
if i hear any more "pussy, pussy, money, pussy, weed, pussy, nigga" im gonna attack a small child.
but a more relateable one is One by Metallica. i mean, the song is alright.. but i always crack up when i hear hetfield's "Ooooooooh!" over and over when the music picks up.
Last edited by GoodnightHero at Jun 2, 2010,
i'd probably crash the ug server if i listed them all.
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
Enter Sandman

I hate that song so much!
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Alejandro by Lady Gaga.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand any of her songs that I've heard (only being the radio songs) but that song just boils my blood.

Also, anything by Ke$ha.
You're beautifuuuul... You're beautifuuuul... You're beautifuuuul, it's truuuue!!!!

(Also, most Lady Gaga songs I can stand for about the first 3-4 weeks. After they've gotten sufficient airtime I genuinely want to tear my ears off, so most of the time I just ditch the radio for a while)

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the entire Fall out boy, panic at the disco, cobra starship and Green day discography
Quote by zapatista89
you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.
Owl City - Fireflies
And probably every other Owl City song.

It makes me long for the good old days when Nickelback was the worst thing the radio would throw at me.

Also, Fall Out Boy - Thanks for the Memories
I had to listen to that like a 100 times the first weekend I worked at my first job. >:|

& to avoid lookin' like some guy who just loves to hate on pop music, I'll add that I enjoy every album Green Day has ever released and I hate metal.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jun 2, 2010,
That stupid, dumb ass, annoying fuckin' Airplanes. God damn it, I hate every stupid piece of shit who puts that on their Facebook status.

Never before has a Facebook page made so happy as the NO STFU one that let me know there are 180, 000 more people who find that shit annoying as I do.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I can't stand anything by Bring me the horizon, My chemical romance, escape the fate, bands like that. I also hate pop and all rap except for progressive rap, and bands like P.O.D. and RATM.
That do what you do song, anything from that dark horse album, I will not bow, that good life song, indestructible, most rap songs, most pop songs, and mostly anything with a 1 4 5 chord progression from before the 1985 and cryin like a bitch..Those are all songs on my shit list at the moment. and there are many more but those are the ones that come to mind
Last edited by Zayrank at Jun 2, 2010,
all pop.
but for some reason, Lady Gaga appeals to m e much more than anything else on offer
Quote by Im_Broken
all pop.
but for some reason, Lady Gaga appeals to m e much more than anything else on offer

probably cause she can actually play her own instruments and can write some surprisingly catchy songs...they still get old tho..
I can't think of any, because I don't listen to songs I don't like. It really isn't that difficult...
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Bill Withers- Lovely Day

"Lovely daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy, A lovely daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP
Last edited by Matt-92 at Jun 2, 2010,
Dancing Queen by Abba... I mean, I like Abba... but FUCK, could they have made a worse song? I truly believe Dancing Queen is the worst song ever. EVER.

EDIT: Or fucking Neutral Milk Hotel. Anything by this band, particularly The King of Carrot Flowers Part II:

IIIII LOOOOOVEE YOUUUUUU JEES-USSSS CUH-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

This post is as annoying as the song is.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by CoreysMonster
anything by James Blunt.

Also, I still don't believe that he's a male. He's definately a tranny.

can trannies serve in the army ?

altho i would agree his songs are awful. Also i can't stand lil wayne.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Last edited by iplayat11 at Jun 2, 2010,
Owl City - Fireflies
Journey - Don't stop believing
Anything by Dizzee Rascal
Anything by N-Dubz
Kings of Leon - Sex on fire
Metallica - The Memory Remains - Even though Metallica are my favourite band of all, I ****ing despise this song.
Anything that gets a huge hit in the charts and many love it even though it's total shit. Particularly with Don't Stop Believing, my friends were saying at the time "OMG this is the best line of a song EVAHHHH"
No.
Just no.
Quote by whalepudding
Look at your guitar. Is it small, stripy, and honey-producing? If so, you might have gotten it mixed up with a bee.

Quote by WillPlayForFood
My last room mate came hoem drunk kicked my door in and proceeded to roll me up into my futon matress. He can go to hell for that.
Every fucking Iron Maiden song, that guys voice is unnatural and sure as hell toxic to your ears, that shit is seriously messed up.

Can i play with madness
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Anything by the bands that dub themselves "Alternative Rock players" (Fall out Boy, 30 seconds to Mars)

No, you don't play Alternative, a one-handed octopus with cancer could make music that is more creative.
Squint your eyes to see clearly
Blur reality to make it real
Let focus go from your deceiving eyes to know what's been concealed
Ke$ha makes me regret the day I was born with a working pair of ears. Also I really don't get a lot of death metal bands. Cookie monster singing doesn't appeal to me very much
Anything core. Lil wayne and all that rap stuff doesn't bother me a bit. I'm even immune to the garbage spewed out of kesha's mouth. But ooooh man that core shite.

Yes your girl friend dumped you, yes we know your 15, yes we know you just met her, yes we know you were apparently deeply in love, and yes we know you you are suuuuuuper deep and "hardcore". It's what every single song in your genre is about, except that one song about how horrible it is being you. Please go away and don't ever come back.

Oh, and slapping in 15 seconds of bass tapping or sweep picking does NOT make you progressive.
Last edited by bass-boy-garith at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by Perpetual Green
Anything by the bands that dub themselves "Alternative Rock players" (Fall out Boy, 30 seconds to Mars)

No, you don't play Alternative, a one-handed octopus with cancer could make music that is more creative.

What you mean with ´dub´? ( im not english so yeah)
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
Every fucking Iron Maiden song, that guys voice is unnatural and sure as hell toxic to your ears, that shit is seriously messed up.

Can i play with madness

I'd just like to point out in a civil manner, that you're completely and utterly wrong.

As for songs I can't stand, it has to be Owl City - Fireflies. Its so upbeat and cheerful, it actually makes me slightly angry.
****ing the stroke by billy squier. Makes me rage for some reason
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by Henkdemachtige
What you mean with ´dub´? ( im not english so yeah)

In this case - Bands who like to call themselves "Alternative Rock"
Squint your eyes to see clearly
Blur reality to make it real
Let focus go from your deceiving eyes to know what's been concealed
I like Ke$ha and Lady Gaga

Actually most of my itunes consists of pop, poprock, or techno (and its various forms).

However, I can't stand the following bands, no matter what.

Led Zeppelin, The Who, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Slayer, ANY kind of metal (and again, it's various forms/sub-genres), and pretty much everything else people on here like I do like The Cranberries, Smashing Pumpkins, and Blind Melon though
Ignorance by Paramore, I like the acoustic version though.

Every Iron Maiden, Metallica and Cannibal Corpse song
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Every song I listen to I enjoy. Anything that comes up on the radio I'll listen to, if it sounds like trash I change the station, if I can't find anything good I'll pop in a CD. Case in point, I wouldn't know the names of the songs I can't stand cause I never listen to them the whole way through, so its safe to say every song I listen to, I can tolerate.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Zombie by The Cranberries, I threw my bass on the floor in a moment of rage when my band started playing this song.

Also, Until It Sleeps by Metallica.
I'M A COWBOY
Quote by societies_worm
Every song I listen to I enjoy. Anything that comes up on the radio I'll listen to, if it sounds like trash I change the station, if I can't find anything good I'll pop in a CD. Case in point, I wouldn't know the names of the songs I can't stand cause I never listen to them the whole way through, so its safe to say every song I listen to, I can tolerate.

Since that didn't actually answer any question, thanks for nothing.
I'M A COWBOY
Anything by Jamie cumwaste. His voice is so moronic and his 'songs' sound all the same
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
That BMTH song that goes "we're not gonna sleep, cos sleep is for the weak".
The number of times I've been forced to listen to that on someone's iPod on full blast...and they always insist on singing (screaming?) along loudly. In public.

Also, Nothing Else Matters. Had to learn that for school ensemble...****, it's boring to play.

EDIT: google says the BMTH song is called Diamonds Aren't Forever
Last edited by funkyducky at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by Boggy B
Particularly with Don't Stop Believing, my friends were saying at the time "OMG this is the best line of a song EVAHHHH"
No.
Just no.

Just a small town girl...
Page 1 of 4