Hey, I saw this link on the Ibanez site, but I can't find out anymore info about these guitars, and I can't find any stores that stock them...

http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-RG1420F

Anyone have any information on these?
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I don't think that they're out yet.

I've read that the new Ibanez's would be out by the summer, such as the new RG321's with the Gibralter bridges, but I've still yet to see any instore. They should be out anytime now though.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
limited edition prestiges....last set of guitars to come with an Edge Pro tremolo,limited to 120 or so..

you can buy em @ ibanezrules.com
Hey, why are you guys still bumping this? I made the first post almost 2 months before the first reply...

I already got a different guitar. Let this die.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Jesus poland, let this die! Its ridiculous!
Quote by rmr024