www.guitarcenter.com

Im either gettin a bc rich stealth pro 7 strings, neck thru, wid emg n original floyd rose (1400$) for 900$. the 6 string is around 700$
OR
I'l be gettin a dean razorback 2 tone, set neck, duncan sh 13 (dimebucker), licensed floyd 22 fret (1300$) for 900$

Guys im sellin my jackson wrxt to buy either one of these.. Plz advise me. I dont know which one to pick nd im buyin online.. *cnt try the guitars out.. nd my budget is 900$

The bc rich is rather cheap for all the hardwares it has n this is what bugs me.. or is dean over priced??

Help me.. critics n reviews wud be most welcomed.
ty.
Shred on!
Last edited by unreplica at Jun 2, 2010,
You can get better guitars with EMGs, Floyd Rose and Neck Thru than the BC Rich Imo.
I'd say the dean is the lesser of 2 evils, even though 22 frets.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
yea even id rather go for the dean..
think abt it. with the same money for a 22 fret 6 string passive pickup set neck im gettin an original rose, wid active pickups 7 stringer.. thr shud be a catch somewhr.. n thr is not much review on the stealth since it is a 2010 guitar..

??
fck.i dnt know. the stealth has so much good hardware..

n e one here can help? i mean i dnt want some turd who is comparing a low end razorback to a high end bc rich n comes blaberrin dat razorbacks play like balls..

fck this.
Well, the BC Rich's OFR is made in Korea so it's not 100% Original.

Anyway, the Rich seems like a solid buy.
Main Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Line 6 Flextone III
The BC Rich can afford to put an OFR instead of a licenced because BC Rich and Floyd Rose are owned by the same company.
Is there any particular reason why you want these two over say, any other guitars?

i own a jackson wrxt. n i need a guitar for shreddin within my limits of 900$.
Stealth.
Proudly endorsed by Kamecki Guitars and WBgear!

My guitars:
-B.C Rich NJ Jr.V Deluxe (6 string guitar)
-Kamecki Custom V guitar