so i plan to go to the sonisphere festival in spain this year...its my first time to go to a festival with more than one stage...so my question is...do i have to stay at one stage the whole day or can i move easily between stage coz they split the band in a very stupid way .... thanx

Viernes 9 julio

15.00 h - Apertura de puertas

ESCENARIO 1
17.00 h – ANATHEMA
18.35 h – BANDA POR CONFIRMAR
20.25 h – PORCUPINE TREE
22.35 h – SLAYER
0.20 h – FAITH NO MORE

ESCENARIO 2
15.30 h – TAO TE KIN
16.20 h – VOLBEAT
17.45 h – BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
19.30 h – SAXON
21.25 h – WASP
1.55 h – SUICIDAL TENDENCIES

Sábado 10 julio

15.00 h – Apertura de puertas

ESCENARIO 1
16.10 h – HAMLET
17.45 h – ANNIHILATOR
19.30 h – DEFTONES
21.35 h – ALICE IN CHAINS
0.10 h – RAMMSTEIN

ESCENARIO 2
15.30 h – QUINTA ENMIENDA
16.55 h – HEADCHARGER
18.35 h – COHEED AND CAMBRIA
20.40 h – SOULFLY
22.55 h – MEGADETH
1.55 h – MESSHUGAH
En inglesa, por favor.

Seriously, you should be able.
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
I went to Sonisphere England last year, you can easily move between stages.

Just bear in mind that you won't get near the front; I had to wait through Limp Bizkit and Nine Inch Nails to be at the front for Metallica.

And the bands aren't split in a stupid way, they're split so that when one set ends, you have 5 minutes to go to the other stage and catch another band, rather than have to wait while a band takes their gear away, and another puts theirs out.

wigzwamz, he only copied the stuff from the website, and there are only dates and 'band to be confirmed' in Spanish. Seriously, you should be able to see that his actual question was in English.
On Emma Watson:

Quote by rabidguitarist
You should call her a filthy mudblood while you're fucking her.
My guess is you're gonna be able to move from one stage to the other. It'd be kinda pointless if you couldn't.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

thanx for the replies... does this mean that if i wait for like two bands without moving stages i might be able to reach the front??
Yeah the great thing about Sonisphere (UK, at least) is that the Saturn & Apollo stages (main stage and second stage) don't have any clashes at all. There'll be an act on the Apollo stage, then a five minute break and everyone goes to the main stage where the next act starts and then a break and so on.

But the Bohemia and... whatever the other stage is called, have clashes.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Other people will move away to the other stage; not everyone will, because some people will be doing the same as you.

When a band finishes, let people walk away, then push forwards.
On Emma Watson:

Quote by rabidguitarist
Quote by baz249
I went to Sonisphere England last year, you can easily move between stages.

Just bear in mind that you won't get near the front; I had to wait through Limp Bizkit and Nine Inch Nails to be at the front for Metallica.

And the bands aren't split in a stupid way, they're split so that when one set ends, you have 5 minutes to go to the other stage and catch another band, rather than have to wait while a band takes their gear away, and another puts theirs out.

wigzwamz, he only copied the stuff from the website, and there are only dates and 'band to be confirmed' in Spanish. Seriously, you should be able to see that his actual question was in English.

I was joking.

Look at what I wrote underneath it.
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
I saw that, and thought it meant he should seriously be able to put it in English..

Misinterpretation much.
On Emma Watson:

Quote by rabidguitarist
If you look at the ticket, it specifies which stage you'll be at on a day-to-day basis. You get a specific armband, and you can't move. Sorry.
Porcupine Tree looks a little out of place there...
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Yeah most festivals give a bit of time for people to head over from stage to stage, usually i am not too fussed to get to the front, as long as i can see the band and hear them well then i am satisfied.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.