Page 1 of 3
Kind of a generalizingstatement, but I've actually been wondering the same thing.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Every time I get in a metal band I meet some pole smoker that wants to put my mangina in his mouth wtf?!
Quote by Johnikker
But why are most of you "metal headz" a bunch of peter puffing pole smokers?

Rofl

peter...puffing, pole smokers? Haha, nice one man, say hi to the banhammer
lol I'm still here they can't ban me I didn't say it about anyone directly its a steretype of which there are millions on this site so Hello Banhammer
Quote by Johnikker
Ya totally generalized but it's pretty much true

I can take a road that'll see me through.
peter puffing pole smokers

A redundancy and failed alliteration. If you're going to be stupid, do it with intelligence, you know?
Hmm be stupid with intelligence, where in the book does it say that alliteration can not be redundant? I've read it and I didn't catch that part. Anyway nobody has answered my question cmon!
Quote by Johnikker
Hmm be stupid with intelligence, where in the book does it say that alliteration can not be redundant? I've read it and I didn't catch that part. Anyway nobody has answered my question cmon!

i don't anyone in the metal forum is going to agree they suck pole dude, get real.
Quote by -tempest-
i don't anyone in the metal forum is going to agree they suck pole dude, get real.

So you are saying not only are they generally gay that they are afraid to admit it also?! I thought this was the "new age" where it is okay to be homosexual, hell the Army is doing it why can't the metal forum? Its ok you can come out of the closet now.
Quote by webbtje
A redundancy and failed alliteration. If you're going to be stupid, do it with intelligence, you know?

Yeah, you dick sucking, cock sucker!
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by ShredHead396
dude, what is a peter puffing pole smoker?

I see your trap. I won't fall into it, It's ok to be gay really I promise. I just want to know why so many metal musicians are that way and always want to be that way with me...I know I am good looking but damn.
Quote by Johnikker
I see your trap. I won't fall into it, It's ok to be gay really I promise. I just want to know why so many metal musicians are that way and always want to be that way with me...I know I am good looking but damn.

suk dix dik suka
Quote by Johnikker
So you are saying not only are they generally gay that they are afraid to admit it also?! I thought this was the "new age" where it is okay to be homosexual, hell the Army is doing it why can't the metal forum? Its ok you can come out of the closet now.

ok.
Quote by -tempest-
ok.

Ok you agree, or ok you are out of the closet? If the latter can you answer my question please?
Quote by Johnikker
Ok you agree, or ok you are out of the closet? If the latter can you answer my question please?

i just want you to know i don't listen to metal or anything close to it. now please run along and try to do something with your life, like learn how to play guitar, instead of being a moron. bye.
Last edited by -tempest- at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by Butt Rayge
He's calling you an arse-butt.

Your name says it all buddy, maybe you can help me to find the answer to the questions I am asking? It's an honest question and perfectly legit. Why is it everytime I try to get in a metal band I get some person of the same sex trying to have relations with me? I never have that problem any other time accept one time at the cell phone store when some dood told me I looked like a movie star and tried to come onto me, but usually not.
You really are the worst troll ever. You're not even making this fun for anyone.

The only guy you fooled was that tempest fella, and he didn't even say anything funny.

I bet you're not even having fun. You need to work on your act, man.
Quote by -tempest-
i just want you to know i don't listen to metal or anything close to it. now please run along and try to do something with your life, like learn how to play guitar, instead of being a moron. bye.

If, this thread was a church I'd chain the doors and throw a match. We could call it a ferry fire.
Quote by Johnikker
Your name says it all buddy, maybe you can help me to find the answer to the questions I am asking? It's an honest question and perfectly legit. Why is it everytime I try to get in a metal band I get some person of the same sex trying to have relations with me? I never have that problem any other time accept one time at the cell phone store when some dood told me I looked like a movie star and tried to come onto me, but usually not.

Wanna make out?
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Quote by Butt Rayge
You really are the worst troll ever. You're not even making this fun for anyone.

The only guy you fooled was that tempest fella, and he didn't even say anything funny.

I bet you're not even having fun. You need to work on your act, man.

Says the guys that says shit like "He's calling you an arse-butt."
But I'm the court jester. It's my role to make a fool of myself.

For now I've grown tired of this nonsense. This thread sucks.
not one of THOSE threads again
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
I see that I need my slang-dictionary updated. Thought you were talking about marijuana
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
I shoulda put this in the Hardcore thread. I would have gotten an answer those kids are openly gay.
Last edited by Johnikker at Jun 2, 2010,
Oh dear.

Hasn't anyone told you this is just like the army?

DON'T ASK

DON'T TELL

you gay, man-loving, homosexual, dick sucking, butt pirating faggot TS.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
Oh dear.

Hasn't anyone told you this is just like the army?

DON'T ASK

DON'T TELL

you gay, man-loving, homosexual, dick sucking, butt pirating faggot TS.

Haven't you heard the army is moving to an openly gay policy? So its ok for you to admit it finally
Why, why, why do you people always disregard the "don't post in reported threads" rule? TS will get his warning/ban soon enough, just let it die.

*reported* again.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Page 1 of 3