Page 1 of 2
To you sir, I say "...",

it's nothing more than a flesh wound, superficial damage if you will.

HELLO!

that's just some minor damge, if there was carack which there is not it would be more serious, if anything you're lucky it was the body not the headstock
Looks like its down by the back strap pin. My one guitar has plenty. If its an expensive guitar which you love and cherish with your life...I'd be a bit pissed. But apart from that...
looks like its an Epiphone sg400

yes you should be worried and immediately sell your guitar...or else MR.gibson will come and eat your balls off..

just kidding..nothing major
Personally, I'd take a shit on the desk and spit on it, ****ing piece of shit damaging my baby.
RECTUM.

Quote by papershredder
Believe it or not, DT can be overlistened to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-DA4iggDD8

Quote by SmarterChild

Quote by tancanada
I know a girl who regularly orgasms in her sleep.

Ah, Rohypnol.
my guitar just got hit by my desk

why did you throw your desk at your guitar?

minor damage unless you picked up a buzz noise.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i'd be more concerned with this moving desk that hit your guitar... that's a very angry stationary object... perhaps get it some therapy?

your guitar will be fine, prolly just have to retune it.
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
I would move aside the chair and sit playing the guitar on the bed instead. More space to swing around and you dont need to bow down to the laptop to look at tabs.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

reminds me of the time a tree jumped out and bit my car.

your guitar fared much better than the car did.
The first ding always sucks. Same thing with cars. You'll forget about it soon enough and will barely care when you get the second one.
thehikingdude you just proved to me that there is no such thing as enought, cut down the numbers of exotic guitar you own.
I once knocked my Ibanez S against a wall by accident... I chipped the wall o.O
My gear:

Ibanez S5470-TKS with a BKP Nailbomb Bridge, Cold Sweat Neck, Trillogy Suite Middle single coil
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Cube 60
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Guitar Rig 5
Quote by JamesLPs
To you sir, I say "...",

it's nothing more than a flesh wound, superficial damage if you will.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by dany_100
thehikingdude you just proved to me that there is no such thing as enought, cut down the numbers of exotic guitar you own.

My limit is 7. If I get a new one, another has to go. The tough part now is deciding which one I'd have to let go to get another one. Kinda sucks. I'm thinking the Univox would be the first to go at this point, but it has some sentimental value - not much in the way of money. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
The only acceptable "Battle scars" for me would be ones from gigs Good old memories

mmm i'll never forget the time my strap broke at the end of the last song in our set... my LP swung down and hit the base drum square... dinged both...
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
Nothing too bad........"it's only a flesh wound"...CoD HAHA

But, that is the exact reason I make sure there is plenty of room around me when I play my guitar.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
I think it should be okay. But may I suggest that in the future you might want to be more careful.

ron666
At least your guitar did not have a 40LB computer fall over on it......

Look at the dent upper most, that's almost 4mm through the wood. It came out perfectly in tune and otherwise unscathed, which I find kind of surprising, I was expecting worse.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
so your guitar got hit by your desk? I say, keep it away from the desk before a fight breaks out between the two. cause i know your guitar must be begging you to let it get revenge on the desk.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by thehikingdude
The first ding always sucks. Same thing with cars. You'll forget about it soon enough and will barely care when you get the second one.

True, I was pissed when I first hit my tempest against my desk. now I'm just "meh". Damn desks, they have it out for guitars
Quote by philipk
burn the desk

Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
you'd have a fit if you saw the top horn of my battered and bruised explorer

its the "pewter" knight if you get what i mean...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Gego
I once knocked my Ibanez S against a wall by accident... I chipped the wall o.O

YES

I totally agree for such a thin, light guitar mines had no other damage other than paint scratches, and i've bashed it by accident a few times now...
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

Completely unrelated to the guitar, but... you need a new desk chair. I don't know what you do in this one, and I don't want to know, but you seriously NEED a new desk chair.
Quote by thehikingdude

+1

I have the same thing with my SG, it had a fight with my desk. Desk won
Quote by gregs1020
reminds me of the time a tree jumped out and bit my car.

your guitar fared much better than the car did.

I'm guessing you just crashed into a tree...?
The Internet: It's serious business
How could you ask me to ge an new chair when you see my lousy equipment.
maybe one day after the university or on a prestige IDF department i could afford better chair...
Page 1 of 2