It does not say it all

I presume you're talking electric due to this being the electric guitar forum.. may be wrong.

You mean sixth string (the fattest low E?) deepest noise)

I'll respond after those questions

HELLO!

1st string generally refers to the high E.... and yes it is electric guitar.

I was wondering if the pups need adjusting, but you'd think then it would affect more than just the one string....
I am aware of this but many people would think being the closest string to them would make the low E the first string, thanks for clarifying though....

Is it the same throughout all pickups? Are you running a single pickup guitar or all on singles

HELLO!

Maybe it's shy.

Try adjusting the pup closer on that side. Costs nothing to check that out.
Well... I can think of 3 things now:

1) Pickup height. It's very likely that it's too low on the high e side. Try raising it and see what happens
2) Old strings. You probably wouldn't notice it on the others, but I always find that the e string wears out faster than the others.
3) Treble knob on your amp. Self explanatory, how high is it?

And you might want to check on your pickup manufacturer's website, every pickup outputs differently and maybe yours has a really low treble output.

Hope it helps
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Did it suddenly get like this or has it always been that way? If its a sudden change, adjust your pickup height. If it's always been this way, your speaker could be a wrong choice for your guitar: the highs on some speakers sound very disconnected.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
I don't think its a high-frequency related problem.... If I'm playing on the high frets, so basically all really trebly, you can still hear the difference from the B string to the E. I guess I'll have a look at the height of the pickups. Thanks for all help!