Page 1 of 9
Why is there not a thread on this band yet?

Powerpop/pop-punk stuff.
Super catchy and just generally awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsNvWpZ4mtc&feature=related
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I just got into them a short while ago, but I love it.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I was thinking about making a thread for these guys a couple months ago, but I couldn't decide where to put it... ****ing love 'em
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
I don't know whether it fits better here or in the alt/indie forum, but the indie forum is notorious for basing their musical tastes on what Pitchfork thinks, instead of coming up with their own ideas.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I got this confused with Tiger Uppercut! for a second. Who is awesome if you haven't listened to them.

Edit: Hah I know this band, they have a split with Balance & Composure that just came out. Soo good.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Jun 3, 2010,
I have Heard Tiger Uppercut! I listened to them a lot this past winter.

Such a good split. That's how I heard about them.
And why isn't there a B&C thread yet? Or is there?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
According to a search there is not. Someone should get on that hah. Upon further inspection of this band though I think I may like their half of the split even better.
I'm an asshole.
Their s/t is better than the stuff on the split imo.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Working on a cover of I Saw Water, the song I posted, although I sing it an octave lower.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I really want to learn a cover of Plane vs Tank vs Submarine. Would be boss.
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
Quote by nashawa
Their s/t is better than the stuff on the split imo.

I agree.
I'm an asshole.
You got me pretty hooked on this band but I can't believe how different they sound on 'Belongs to the dead' to their S/T
I downloaded their S/T yesterday and It's great. I Saw Water is so catchy and awesome
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Every time I listen to this band I randomly get kinda bummed out and I literally have no idea why.
I'm an asshole.
Perhaps because it's all super depressing subject matter?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I guess, that doesn't normally get to me. I swear it's just something in the tone that makes my heart kinda drop the second I hear it hah.
I'm an asshole.
Bump cuz current favorite band.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I had about 4 hours of walking today. First hour I listened to The Ergs, second hour Tigers Jaw, third hour Touche Amore, fourth hour We Were Skeletons.

It made the miles bearable.
I'm an asshole.
I listened to two of those when driving today >.>
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
They're one of my current favourites too.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I missed them when they played in Scranton, probably the only time I could've gone to catch these guys live.

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
So does anyone wanna tab out the bassline to Heat for me? I kinda love it, and would probably love you for doing it.
I'm an asshole.
I asked Nash for the bass tab to 'I saw water', me thinks he's forgotten about it. Anyways, I saw they were listening to this band, Good Luck in of their youtube videos, worth checking out IMO.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Good Luck is such an amazing band. Also check out Matty Pop Chart if you haven't it's the singer/guitar players solo thing before he started Good Luck
I'm an asshole.
Quote by InstantAXonHero
I asked Nash for the bass tab to 'I saw water', me thinks he's forgotten about it. Anyways, I saw they were listening to this band, Good Luck in of their youtube videos, worth checking out IMO.

I actually have it written out somewhere. I'll rewrite it on my comp and post it very soon.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Good Luck is incredible fo sho
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

BEST NEWS EVER, A TIGERS JAW UK TOUR, along with Make do and Mend, The Sleeping, End of a Year and Basement.

Can not ****ing wait.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
That's an insane lineup. You guys are super lucky.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

The show I'm going to doesn't have The Sleeping and Make Do and Mend, which is fine cause The Sleeping don't do anything for me.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I remember the Sleeping from when I was first getting into music. Just listened again and it hasn't aged well. But no Make Do and Mend kind of sucks. Basements is pretty good, judging from the little I've heard from them.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Why the hell are they missing out on the second biggest city in the uk (Birmingham), and also Manchester... but they're going to hull... Hull? Seriously?

Stoke's just about in driving distance for me but i doubt i can find anyone who would even want to go to this show let alone drive up there.
Can anyone else find 'Good Luck's myspace? It seems like it's been deleted!?
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Myspace is being like that. A lot of bands don't come up on google search now. No idea why, just getting even more shit I guess. Try searching for their last fm and getting to their myspace that way or something
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by lookpizza
Good Luck is such an amazing band. Also check out Matty Pop Chart if you haven't it's the singer/guitar players solo thing before he started Good Luck

If anyone ever orders anything from Bakery Outlet Records, get the Bako Comp. $1, seriously the best compilation I have ever heard.
Quote by StonaLemons
Why the hell are they missing out on the second biggest city in the uk (Birmingham), and also Manchester... but they're going to hull... Hull? Seriously?

Stoke's just about in driving distance for me but i doubt i can find anyone who would even want to go to this show let alone drive up there.

And this is why I'm happy I won't be in Manchester but in Brighton at the end of the year (no pun intended >_>
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
New album is super good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano