Page 4 of 9
I listened to the S/T for the first time in foreva today. I totally forgot how badass that album was.
They have another split!?!?!?!?
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Lol Argyle Street covered that song first

edit: Nevermind I was looking at Elvis Costello and that was the other band.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Jul 8, 2011,
I saw Tigers Jaw last night, it was awesome. I stood in front of Ben the whole time and he gave me a water haha. The bassist also dropped his bass and his tuning peg came off, which sucked...I also never realized that he was in Three Man Cannon (who I enjoyed a lot)
I'm jealous. I wish I could see Tigers Jaw live. They should to come to Barrie although I'm not really sure how many people here know about them. I'm sure there's a decent amount but I only know of a few.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Tigers Jaw is right at the top of my bands-I-want-to-see list.

Quote by lookpizza
Lol Argyle Street covered that song first

edit: Nevermind I was looking at Elvis Costello and that was the other band.

What a wide range of emotions expressed over something so innocuous.
Quote by InstantAXonHero
They're so good live man, you wouldn't be disappointed.

I know I wouldn't be disappointed, which makes the fact that I likely won't see them anytime soon even worse
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

I hate it when I find out an amazing band played in my city right before I get into them. The only time Tigers Jaw has played in my city (I don't do the whole drive 5 hours thing) was literally a month before I listened to them.
Oh shit. They're playing here Friday and I can't go.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
So glad they're writing new material, even better to see Brianna having more vocal leads too. Plus she looked so pretty in them videos <3
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by due 07
Tigers Jaw is right at the top of my bands-I-want-to-see list.

What a wide range of emotions expressed over something so innocuous.

It's was just funny thinking of Argyle Street covering the same song as Tigers Jaw considering the dudes in that band used to call me Emo Mike because I like New Found Glory and The Movielife.
I'm an asshole.
After watching Brianna some more I definitely need an American singing girlfriend.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I like how all little they seem to care.

It's like "I'll sing a song now...I guess...whatever I don't really care."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oh god... they're hipsters.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
They've always come across as being quiet like that. I think their drummer and bassist are the more "fun" ones to interview.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
So I'm going to try and tab out all the Tigers Jaw songs possible if anyone cares. I have like 13 down and submitted 6 today...they're pretty easy to figure out, it's nice practice.
Spending the entire night listening to acoustic Tigers Jaw songs because you have no friends to sing with, come across two new songs from a spilt you didn't know existed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e11_z5tY_Dg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plvWMUTpVIE&feature=related

Find out Brianna is into art and wants to become a teacher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlY5U97tjck&feature=related

On a more social side, this sounded ace as an acoustic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_t6TPzBz8Y&feature=related
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
We talked about the split earlier on this page. One of the songs is a cover but it's still good. The Sidekicks' side is really good as well.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Quote by InstantAXonHero
I'm interested man, they full (bass + drums) GP tabs?

Nah, they're just the chords throughout the song with the lead parts tabbed out. I played through all the self titled today on bass though, they don't seem too hard to improvise in terms of fills and stuff if you follow the chords. I prefer playing my Tigers Jaw with just my acoustic anyways haha
It may not be hard to you, but it certainly is for me, I'm terrible at tabbing.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
So I'm going to try and tab out all the Tigers Jaw songs possible if anyone cares. I have like 13 down and submitted 6 today...they're pretty easy to figure out, it's nice practice.

Yo thanks for the tabs
Quote by Dio10101
I saw these guys open for Coheed and Cambria, have they reorded an album?

Get their self-titled.

Also, it's weird that they opened for Coheed.
Yeah that is a little weird. I love both bands though and wish I could have gone to that show
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
I played through all the self titled today on bass though, they don't seem too hard to improvise in terms of fills and stuff if you follow the chords.

But who wants to improvise? Especially for a band like TJ where the bass is incredibly important to the song.

Said the man who has figured out the entire s/t on bass but can't be bothered to tab it out.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
But who wants to improvise? Especially for a band like TJ where the bass is incredibly important to the song.

Said the man who has figured out the entire s/t on bass but can't be bothered to tab it out.

Haha its probably just because my shitty computer speakers have no bass, I can only hear a few fills now and then. But listening closely, yeah it's definitely a little more complex than I thought. Like I never heard that bassline in the chorus of Between Your Band and the Other Band now that Im listening. But once again, I'm mainly playing Tigers Jaw songs on my acoustic anyways and Im also too lazy to try to figure all that out haha.
Quote by nashawa

You gonna be done with that 'I Saw Water' tab any time soon? Coming up on 4/5 months now!
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Thanks, it's great. I like it more than most of the Two Worlds stuff, and I loved Two Worlds.