Page 5 of 9
I finally have Two Worlds on my Ipod.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Dio10101
I saw these guys open for Coheed and Cambria, have they reorded an album?

No way, they opened for Coheed? That's so messed.
It's soooo good...it's too good. God damn. I've loved it for a year, but for some reason it's making a come back. Their self titled is just perfect.
Quote by blake1221
It's soooo good...it's too good. God damn. I've loved it for a year, but for some reason it's making a come back. Their self titled is just perfect.

IF YOU CALL ME AND ASK FOR HIS NAME OR IF YOU CALL FOR HIS NUMBER THE WORST PART OF MY EXISTENCE IS YOU'RE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

Shiiit, it's been a while since my Tigers Jaw obsessive phase. I'm gonna listen to it tomorrow morning.
And it will then progress into a Tigers Jaw day.

Because seriously, before you play it 'til you puke, you can't not listen.
Yeah. Check out Two Worlds, Spirit Desire, and the split with Balance and Composure
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Nothing is as good as the self titled though.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Man, I don't think any other band could pull off "Chemicals," but Tigers Jaw really makes it work with such vulnerable vocals.
Plane vs Tank through Chemicals, then Never Saw It Coming. Those tracks are flawless.

But Chemicals's ending is hard hitting with that line.
Quote by InstantAXonHero

I saw that earlier, haven't listened to it yet.

Quote by InstantAXonHero
Plus

TW > S/T

You're crazy.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by guitar_rules311
You're crazy.

Sorry:

SD > TW > S/T > Split with B&C (Danielson is incredible though)

Probably something to do with 'We are great, there is only one' and 'Meet me at the corner' being my two favourite songs of theirs. But this changes monthly.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Plane VS and Never Saw It Coming are my favorites
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
The correct ranking is:

1. Tigers Jaw
2. Spirit Desire
3. Two Worlds
4. Split w/ B&C
and i wanna walk aaall ooooover you like a floorboard
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
The split was what introduced me to Balance and Composure so it's my favorite release by default.

Also s/t has my favorite songs by them (I Saw Water, The Sun, etc.) but as a cohesive album I like Two Worlds more. whateva tho mayne all they shit good
>2012
>Having a fav b& that isn't Jawbreaker

ISHYGDDT

No but srsly, their self-titled and Dear You were the soundtrack to my junior year. ;_;
Quote by CrossBack7
This. And I don't even like B&C's side of the split except for 24.

That is actually my favorite B&C stuff. Maybe its because it what I heard first by them.

I just got Belongs to the Dead too. It's...very interesting
Quote by due 07
I don't like B&C much.

I wasn't so fond of them until I saw them live...for some reason, bands with post-rock elements always take on a better sound live
I haven't really gotten into them yet. I believe they're playing with La Dispute in a few months and I've got tickets. Maybe seeing them live will change things.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
I haven't really gotten into them yet. I believe they're playing with La Dispute in a few months and I've got tickets. Maybe seeing them live will change things.

I remember Void and I Tore You Apart in My Head being two "meh" songs to me (along with most of the full length), but seeing them live made me go nuts.