Page 1 of 2
Lady Gaga admitted to being tested for lupus and to having an aunt who died of the disease. She isn't disclosing the test results though because she doesn't want anyone to be worried

Does. Not. Compute.
It's never lupus. Well, except for that one time.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Doesn't matter to me or my pitiful existence.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Hirschberger

+1
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Hirschberger

But that was okay, it was the pretty lupus.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Even though I've seen all of the "its not lupus" stuff, I still don't know what lupus is.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
Even though I've seen all of the "its not lupus" stuff, I still don't know what lupus is.

Learn. The immune system attacks the body's tissue.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by smartalec007

We call it SLE. It's an autoimmune disease that can attack a lot of the body's organs.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
not a guitarist or in a band, id care about the welfare of the shit that comes out of my ass more than hers/his.
Quote by demondown666
not a guitarist or in a band, id care about the welfare of the shit that comes out of my ass more than hers/his.

It's not about caring for it. It's never about caring for it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Learn. The immune system attacks the body's tissue.

AKA god correcting its mistakes

It sexy talented mistakes
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by demondown666

Shes still a hell of an artist, even if she did sell herself out a little bit.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Whats that?!?! A Lubric... Huh? Sorry, I couldn't read that properly, because Me Not Caring was on the way.
We are a loving bunch on this forum.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by -Mantra-
Whats that?!?! A Lubric... Huh? Sorry, I couldn't read that properly, because Me Not Caring was on the way.
Cared enough to post though

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Zombee
Shes still a mediocre artist, even if she did sell herself out a lot.

Fixed.

EDIT:
Fixed again.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I love how people always play the sell out card.

I really enjoy her music and hope she doesn't have it but I'm pretty sure she does. Hiding the results means she has it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by BladeSlinger
I love how people always plays the sell out card.

I really enjoy her music and hope she doesn't have it but I'm pretty sure she does. Hiding the results means she has it.

First time I ever used it because she did sell out. She was a brown haired pianist with a great voice before she was the tranny with lupus.
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Quote by damian_91
Quote by demondown666
and?......

If you don't give a shit, we don't care about hearing that from you.
Quote by RockGuitar92
Fixed.

EDIT:
Fixed again.

You know, writing a hit song is a lot harder than you think it is. People go to school to learn to do it.
Quote by demondown666

Moron alert
Moron alert
Moron alert
Moron alert
Moron alert
Quote by Zombee
First time I ever used it because she did sell out. She was a brown haired pianist with a great voice before she was the tranny with lupus.

Ever think that she changed because she wanted to? She was always a very strange person and dyed her hair apparently because people mistook her for someone else.

That's what pisses me off. An artist changes and suddenly they're a sellout, it's like they're not allowed to go in a different direction. I grew out of that phase long ago. If a musician changes I don't assume they did it for money or fame. I put myself in their shoes and most of the time I understand why they do it and if I can't I don't immediately label them as sellouts.

EDIT: +1 to Holy Katana. Not to mention writing four or five big hits. If I recall correctly, she was hired as a writer before she was hired as a musician.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
First off, I don't hate Lady Gaga, but this is fishy.
"Oh I got a potentially deadly disease. Don't worry about me."

What she is really saying is, "I could die any second, worry about me. Don't wait to buy concert tickets."

Best wishes Gaga.
What the **** is with all these celebrity threads today..? since when is the pit TMZ?

Quote by BladeSlinger
Ever think that she changed because she wanted to? She was always a very strange person and dyed her hair apparently because people mistook her for someone else.

That's what pisses me off. An artist changes and suddenly they're a sellout, it's like they're not allowed to go in a different direction. I grew out of that phase long ago. If a musician changes I don't assume they did it for money or fame. I put myself in their shoes and most of the time I understand why they do it and if I can't I don't immediately label them as sellouts.

EDIT: +1 to Holy Katana. Not to mention writing four or five big hits. If I recall correctly, she was hired as a writer before she was hired as a musician.

+1 to you too sir. lady gagas actually really intelligent. i watched an interview with her on tv one night cause i couldnt sleep and she really really knows what shes talking about. i appreciate her a lot more after that.

oh, and i used to only listen to 80s metal, and now i listen to emo.
i apparently sold out too.

i hate people like that.
Last edited by GoodnightHero at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by candysars
First off, I don't hate Lady Gaga, but this is fishy.
"Oh I got a potentially deadly disease. Don't worry about me."

What she is really saying is, "I could die any second, worry about me. Don't wait to buy concert tickets."

Best wishes Gaga.

It really is convenient isn't it?

^You definitely know the Pit so well after a month. It's unpredictable.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

Before

AFTER

I like her music, but you give her too much credit.
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Quote by damian_91
Last edited by Zombee at Jun 2, 2010,
so how is that selling out?
if she turned into a scene kid maybe.. but there wasnt a large excess of bubble and red body outfit lace wearing singers to begin with
Last edited by GoodnightHero at Jun 2, 2010,
Watch the video, then look at the photos.

Which person would be more successful? Do you think she made those changes because she "felt like it"?
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Quote by damian_91
To me that shows a very strange person continuing with their strangeness. I was pretty neutral towards her but after reading a little more I gained more respect for her.

EDIT: Yes, I do think she would make the change because she felt like it. It isn't a crime to try different styles. I hear the same writer in Gaga's music, simply a different approach. The second half of that sounded like it could be a Gaga song. Playing popular music isn't any easier than playing unpopular music. I'm sure she writes a variety.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ZanasCross
God-dammit Otto, you're an alcoholic.
God-dammit Otto, you have Lupus.

One of those two doesn't sound right.

Half a golfclap for reference

Mitch Hedberg!

I'll take my half a golfclap and go...
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by ZanasCross
God-dammit Otto, you're an alcoholic.
God-dammit Otto, you have Lupus.

One of those two doesn't sound right.

Half a golfclap for reference

Mitch Hedberg!

And on Larry King she said she was tested and almost has it but doesn't have symptoms... it was a weird answer
Quote by IzRG350
Mitch Hedberg!

And on Larry King she said she was tested and almost has it but doesn't have symptoms... it was a weird answer

How do you almost have a disease?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Holy Katana
You know, writing a hit song is a lot harder than you think it is. People go to school to learn to do it.

I still think that she is mediocre at best and did sell out. I didn't like her stuff from before she became famous (even if musically it is way better than this new stuff) and I now I just can't stand her.

So, whether it's easy or not does not change my thinking.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Last edited by RockGuitar92 at Jun 2, 2010,
Page 1 of 2