So my bands in a studio where they use the POD software. They keep asking us if we want Dual or Single tones, or a combo of both. I'm not super familiar with the POD software. Which woule be best for Metal with High-Gain amps? Any help woud be great, thanks.
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
What they mean by single or dual is Pod Farm has the ability to use 2 separate signal chains on one channel. Think of it like running your guitar through 2 amps at the same time. So you can either run a single, more traditional amp setup or run a dual amp setup with 2 separate signal chains on the same track.

Its all up to you on that one. It just comes down to preference
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lockwolf
What they mean by single or dual is Pod Farm has the ability to use 2 separate signal chains on one channel. Think of it like running your guitar through 2 amps at the same time. So you can either run a single, more traditional amp setup or run a dual amp setup with 2 separate signal chains on the same track.

Its all up to you on that one. It just comes down to preference

Oh, I see. Thanks for the help man! I'll sample them both and see which I preffer.
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
It depends on the tone - a lot of the singles sound every bit as PHAT as the dual presets. I usually add a Waves Doubler Plug-in anyways which works fantastic doubling the sound - I'm also big on BBE Sonic Sweet's Sonic Harmonizer - it also really fattens up a high-gain track
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!