ask them, because if so then RESULT!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Get the address of the site, print out that page, go to GC, and ask. It should work if its a real-deal site. If it does, please post back so i can get the same deal!!
If it works out then you'll be getting a Fender Deluxe for $222......
Ok It has to be registered with GC and it probably isnt. But it never hurts to try
Quote by kacper_j
If it works out then you'll be getting a Fender Deluxe for $222......

What? It'd come out to about $402

10% off the difference of the two prices. It's a $180 difference, 10% of $180 is $18. So $420-$18 = $402. But then there is tax.
Last edited by Ignite at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by Ignite
What? It'd come out to about $402

10% off the difference of the two prices. It's a $180 difference, 10% of $180 is $18. So $420-$18 = $402. But then there is tax.

According to TS it's %110 so $180 + $18 = $198 discount
Quote by Waffleguy

Off of there original price of $600
Quote by Waffleguy

Still comes out the same.

$600 - $198 = $402. I just worded it differently, I saw a different add from GC where they said you get for the price of the other website/store, plus 10% off the difference. It now says $110 of the difference, which is the same thing

edit:
I just messaged them, because the same site has the guitar I was for $150 less. Ibanez S770pb Edit2: No, $250! Wow. That website seems sketchy as hell. I would not buy from it.
so... can I get them to match a Chibanez JEM to a real JEM?

edit: http://stylesshopping.com/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=4039&osCsid=04227f9e75bb6f0250f597d3888600f4
gah, I might just have to get this!

Ignite: mind giving us the link to the site?
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Last edited by jeffc313 at Jun 2, 2010,
Are they really fakes? I mean, I don't trust the store enough to buy from them (Hence why I got GC to get me a quote), but they're contact page looks legit. Says they're in New Orleans and have a phone number and everything.

What's weird is that it's a jewelry store. Selling guitars.
It's a scam website. Their link to the BBB is also a fake BBB website address they created for themselves. Go to the real Louisiana BBB website (http://neworleans.bbb.org/) and try to find this Co....you won't. Using this site to get GC to price match is dishonest but I'm not the morality police so do what you want......
Quote by webwarmiller
It's a scam website. Their link to the BBB is also a fake BBB website address they created for themselves. Go to the real Louisiana BBB website (http://neworleans.bbb.org/) and try to find this Co....you won't. Using this site to get GC to price match is dishonest but I'm not the morality police so do what you want......

this precisely.
Quote by webwarmiller

Well I thought it seemed legit when I did it, the other site didn't have paypal... And there no turning back. I don't have $800 to spend on the guitar I want... plus it's a ripoff, a middle pickup and some abalone inlays doesn't justify $300 more than the model below it which has the same exact specs. I just REALLY like the look of this particular model and not models below it.

edit:
plus, it's GC's fault for not being thorough. I mean, I contacted them and received a quote within minutes. I appreciated how fast it was, but I expected them to be thorough, plus like I said, at the time I didn't really think it was a scam site and was about to actually buy it from them, but no paypal. I guess I would have really screwed myself.
Hmm, the Ibanez JEM7v they have listed there is $1820...

If they knocked off a good amount for your at GC, I may use this to get it a little cheaper...

A 110% of the difference to be discounted would make the price: $1741.

I'll feel really guilty, if it is a fake site, but I'd also have an Ibanez JEM for $858 cheaper...
The only way GC will do it is if you buy from an "authorized dealer". You can try but sadly I doubt that place is a legit Fender dealer.

I do hope it works out for you.