Out of people you are close to, whether in relation or in proximity, who understands you the most and who understands you the least?

Keep in mind, this isn't asking who knows you the most... You may know someone your entire life and they still might not understand you.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Most - Me
Least - Neighbor
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Most: a few of my closer friends
Least: someone who doesn't speak English
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by jfreyvogel
Most - A friend of mine (Mike) that was my roommate for a few years. And possibly another friend (Cate).

Least - Girlfriend, and girlfriends parents.

I didn't know I understood you the most!
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Most: My mother, and 6 of my best friends. It's annoying sometimes, I can't hide anything from them because they immediately know what's going on.

Least: Most people in social situations who kinda like me but never really talk to me. They don't understand sh*t. For example, just because I only return witty remarks when someone says something really mean to me doesn't mean I am immune and you can do it again the whole time.
Most: Probably my girlfriend, though I'm not even sure that I understand myself completely. She's pretty much the only person I really completely act myself around. I say whatever I feel like, whatever I'm thinking, I'm very open around her and she never shuts me down or tells me I'm being too weird or anything like that.

Least: Probably all the people that were in a philosophy/english class I had a university. There were less than 20 people in the class and it was 2 semesters long, but I was just extraordinarily awkward and untalkative the whole time. They all probably think I'm some uninteresting, boring, dumbass who never does anything, or something along those lines.
Most: Myself or this girl I've been friends with for years.

Least: Everyone else. No matter who it is, they're all as clueless as the rest.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by RobinTrower12
Most: Probably my girlfriend, though I'm not even sure that I understand myself completely. She's pretty much the only person I really completely act myself around. I say whatever I feel like, whatever I'm thinking, I'm very open around her and she never shuts me down or tells me I'm being too weird or anything like that.

This, I miss her. Now it's probably her best friend Nicole. We are both going through the same thing and lately we've been comforting each other.

Least is probably a lot of my school friends that I'm not close with. I have an entirely different personality when I'm with people I don't know very well.
Quote by Ghost of Sparta
+1, Bitches always on bout mah Amplifier.

rep
Fuck it.
My girlfriend knows me better than I know myself, and my mother has no clue who i am.
Most: my dad, we have very similar personalities and interests

Least: my little brother, he's only 2 years younger but he's socially retarded and doesn't understand anything about life.
you are what you is
Most: My best friend, I've known her for 2-3 years and we don't actually speak that much but when we do it's geet proper conversations.

Least: All the randoms I meet whilst drunk/stoned.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by paranoideyes
My girlfriend knows me better than I know myself, and my mother has no clue who i am.

I have that as well. My mum has no clue what I'm like.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
My mom understands me the most, maybe my best friend, too. I don't know who understands me the least.

EDIT: Probably my dad. Yeah, that seems about right.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Jun 2, 2010,
Most: I have no idea anymore. I don't even understand myself.
Least: Most likely my father.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Mai best friend.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Most: Me?
Least: People around me
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by RobinTrower12

Does she have a pulse? if so you certainly stand out among others on ug....
Quote by BobStinsonRules
Does she have a pulse? if so you certainly stand out among others on ug....

Mine has a pulse.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Being autistic the only people that I think come near to understanding me are my parents, which is rather frustrating - mainly because my friends and such have no real understanding of me or what life is like for me.
Most - My friends Molly and Kirby. We're the type of best friends that think the same exact thing and or/say the exact same thing at the same time.

Least - Probably my friends Paul and David. We have quite a few differences, yet they're still some of my best friends. And they both go on UG. So they're awesome.
The most - My wife
The least - My wife.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm too inherently hard to understand, but that wouldn't be the case if I shared personal information with others.

All you need to know about Brian is that he has an excessively frightening appearance and has what the Glaswegians call "a greet beg bartered sorsej".
My mother understands me better than anyone on this planet. It's amazing the bond we have. We straight-up read each other's minds.

EDIT
Quote by WhiteStripesIII
Being autistic the only people that I think come near to understanding me are my parents, which is rather frustrating - mainly because my friends and such have no real understanding of me or what life is like for me.

This. I'm autistic as well - Aspberger's disorder - and whereas my father doesn't understand it at all, my mother totally gets it. And sometimes the occasional teacher. But it's hell when nobody else understands you and you're a social outcast in most circles because you speak a little different, or you walk a little different, or you don't mesh in with people flawlessly because you can't really socialize correctly. I feel your pain.
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!The world forgetting, by the world forgot...
Last edited by rebekahgfx at Jun 2, 2010,
Me- my best friend, i think she gets me even more than i do, which isn't hard, cos i really don't get myself
Step-dad - He knows nothing about me.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by kurtlives91
Most - N/A
Least - Me

This.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Most: My little sister or my friend Silve.

Least: My parents but that's not their fault. I don't tell them anything.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Most: Myself...yes I think myself, I try to keep to myself most of the time.

Least: Pretty much my family alltogether. I withdraw from them
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
noone knows me like tha, i dwell in my subconsious
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter