In short, my friend was dating this dude. He left her because he wanted to date the girl he was with before. That girl turned him down and now he asked out my friend again. I asked out my friend while they were broken up and was turned down. Now they're back together but that's so ****ed... I kinda feel like she should know why he left her (btw he broke up with her and said she was too good for him) but if I tell her she's most likely gonna hate me and think I'm lying. I have no idea what to do and would just like some opinions.
Put this in your signature if you've ever saved a child.

Yea thats what i thought.
I thought you were gonna say your friend was a closet homosexual or something. That would have been more interesting.
But thats the thing, it's not jealousy, she's my friend regardless and I'm too nice a guy to let that happen.

sounds like you were waiting for them to break up, since you want in said girl's pants, yet you're totally friendzoned because you don't have the balls to tell her.

just saying it sounds like that.

Also, stay out of it. You can tell her what you think, but don't do anything. None of your business.
Quote by Rcasa630
In short, my friend was dating this dude. He left her because he wanted to date the girl he was with before. That girl turned him down and now he asked out my friend again. I asked out my friend while they were broken up and was turned down. Now they're back together but that's so ****ed... I kinda feel like she should know why he left her (btw he broke up with her and said she was too good for him) but if I tell her she's most likely gonna hate me and think I'm lying. I have no idea what to do and would just like some opinions.

Nothing, and get on with your life?

Alternatively, dress up like this:

Then get a newspaper, cut two holes for eye sockets so you have visibility while you cover your face, and follow them everywhere they go.

Everywhere.
If he really is a fag, your firend will discover it by herself. Stay out of it and find another girl.
LIGHTNING
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Nothing, and get on with your life?

Alternatively, dress up like this:

Everywhere.

I do have a trench coat. Thanks haha

Quote by Rcasa630
I do have a trench coat. Thanks haha

Good, the hat is important too. And the newspaper. Remember, you want to blend in with the crowd.
I agree to stay out of it :-/ but now I have to buy a hat and newspaper. ****! lol

In short, in sounds like you still harbour feelings for your so called friend.

I suggest you forget about their relationship and stop interfering; I guarantee you'll only make things worse.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
What you're doing now doesn't work at all, mate. It never has and it never will. So stop doing it and just get on with chasing another girl.

Feel free to just call me wrong if you don't want to admit it.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
From what I can see:

- Guy she is dating is an asshole
- I feel bad that she doesn't know but it's her fault for taking him back
- Although you want to help your friend and 'save' her from this douchebag you are still jealous he can walk in and get her back without question

In the end, stay out of it and let her find out for herself. If you get involved you'll look desperate and she'll be even more turned off from you.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Don't hate on him cause he got mo game then you.

Also, they have made countless movies on this very situation and those always end with the loser getting the girl so go for it.
Last edited by Doobergn at Jun 2, 2010,
Take your hands off her,
She don't belong to you, you see,
Take a look at her face, for the last time,
She never knew you, you never knew her,
Say hello goodbye,
Say hello, but wave goodbye.

Something like that.
*reported* Take this to the relationship thread.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Jun 2, 2010,