Page 1 of 2
After high school and/or college, what are you gonna do?

I just graduated high school so I'm going to college in UC Santa Cruz. After college I'm going to start a venue/cafe/recording studio business that will hopefully be successful. I have some pretty big plans for this place. Its gonna have a theme that I don't think has been done before.

What about you?
I've lowered my standards to something everyone can achieve.

Death.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Short Term plans: Study design/animation

Mid Term plans: Secure a job doing what I love to do

Long Term plans: Take over Disney and heave that company's head out of its ass.
Alternative: Run Disney into the ground with my own production company.

I am dead serious about this.
I'm gonna roll, and dey gonna be hatin'.

Will be done with university in 4 years and will then proceed to roll.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I plan on going to NDSU for four years get my pre law degree, the head north to UND get a law degree, pass the bar and become a lawyer who writes songs and performs them to win cases.

All that without the whole song thing.
I'm going to go to the local community college for a year or two (I'm leaning towards the full two) and then transfer over to UMD where I will obtain a Bachelor's Degree in something having to do with history, graphics, or business. Other than school I plan on working here at the movie theater until sometime this fall where I can find a new job that pays more and has more hours (I make minimum wage at the theater and get few hours and get paid every two weeks). I would like to save up my money and get a decent car as well.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Once upon a time, I planned to......

- Get a good paying job
-save for a house
- buy a house
- form ONE band to gig in the bars with on the weekends
- Find one good woman who's marriage material
- Move to the country
- Have some kids
- Invest in my own redneck hangout zone

Let's see, the economy is changing the definition of good paying....

Housing is still too expensive with the above condition, Groceries were once $5.00, now they are $15.00.

I end up in every band I audition for, and fight to make time for them and my own survival too

I've pulled a thousand numbers and been on a million dates, I've determined no good woman exists....only good liars

Moving to the country is possible, if I decide to take the "off the grid" option

I'm slowly changing my mind about having kids with the overpopulation problem we have

So I think my only achievements now are...
Have my revenge
Piss a lot of people off
Die
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Study international law, get the hell out of here and find a living somewhere in Sweden, Finland, New York, California or Berlin.
Going to Uni for Optometry or Dentistry. Get me a fine job. Get me a babe. We gonna have beautiful children, and I'm gonna show my family how it's done right.
Quote by peaches58`
I plan on going to NDSU for four years get my pre law degree, the head north to UND get a law degree, pass the bar and become a lawyer who writes songs and performs them to win cases.

Nintendo DS University?
That's awesome!

On-topic: Hopefully start my own Graphic design/animation bureau.
kthxbai.
Hell if I know.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by peaches58`

Represent North Dakota, nice work.
Quote by Mad-Mike_J83
Once upon a time, I planned to......

- Get a good paying job
-save for a house
- buy a house
- form ONE band to gig in the bars with on the weekends
- Find one good woman who's marriage material
- Move to the country
- Have some kids
- Invest in my own redneck hangout zone

Let's see, the economy is changing the definition of good paying....

Housing is still too expensive with the above condition, Groceries were once $5.00, now they are $15.00.

I end up in every band I audition for, and fight to make time for them and my own survival too

I've pulled a thousand numbers and been on a million dates, I've determined no good woman exists....only good liars

Moving to the country is possible, if I decide to take the "off the grid" option

I'm slowly changing my mind about having kids with the overpopulation problem we have

So I think my only achievements now are...
Have my revenge
Piss a lot of people off
Die

Come to Germany. We have a big lack of babies.
Gonna write music and travel the world with the money I earn.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I wanna be a dinosaur!

Wohaaaaarrrgh!!

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by Kensai
Gonna write music and travel the world with the money I earn.

so you're gonna be bicycling from town to town in sweden?
Cross my fingers for the next few weeks, get a good enough degree.
Get a job.
Raise a family.
Be happy.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by OMGWTFBBQ?
Nintendo DS University?
That's awesome!

It is awesome I've already taken some online courses. Basically you learn how to throw some fireballs, beat up monkeys, find new magical places with the aid of mushrooms, fight a giant lizard turtle thing, and then you have sex with some girl about three times your size.

I'm so excited!
Howard University in washington D.C. this fall

probably gonna try to find a hard rock/metal band in the D.C. area (not sure how that will go)

take and pass a bunch of classes yet have no idea what im gonna do.

get abducted by aliens in 2012 become ruler of the universe.

have a light breakfast followed by a nap

and maybe become less crazy...

but in all seriousness if any one is looking for a lead guitarist in the D.C. area send me some kind of message
Quote by peaches58`
It is awesome I've already taken some online courses. Basically you learn how to throw some fireballs, beat up monkeys, find new magical places with the aid of mushrooms, fight a giant lizard turtle thing, and then you have sex with some girl about three times your size.

I'm so excited!

Holy shit, where can i sign up? I've always wanted to meet bowser and mar-

Wait, i've already signed up for something else
kthxbai.
Quote by therealtater
community college, finish my auto tech classes and get my associates degree in business then open up a couple of friends of mine

You're gonna what?

Quote by CoreysMonster
so you're gonna be bicycling from town to town in sweden?

With any luck I'll have a motorcycle
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
finish my degree as webdesigner/webdeveloper/programmer and then find some job, then hopefully end up in a great company or start my own business
||
Quote by therealtater
then open up a couple of friends of mine

lolwut?
Finish high school, then join the air force.

Sorry, that's all...
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
I wanna go to college, taking music, then uni, and then maybe on to an orchestra job, with some gigging bands, and a few cool projects that could tour or might not.

I wanna make money off music, after that I'm happy. I'll probably get a sh*tty job to support music at various times.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Me and my friend are planning on going to the same college so that should be pretty fun. I also think I'm going to major in Journalism, but I'm not sure yet.
I ****ed up my academic career by thinking i knew everything already. Needless to say i left school with barely anything.

Now, I'm stumped. My only two option are amazing success or cataclysmic failure.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
At this point I just want to visit NY, England and Puerto Rico before I turn 27. After 27, with the rate of how my friends are getting married and having kids I think I would consider settling down.
Short Term:

- Get my full G license (driving license)
- Get my full M license (motorcycle license)
- Finish my undergrad in biology
- Write the MCAT and/or apply to Harvard for grad school

Long Term:

- Get me a wife
- Get me a badass car
- Get me a regular job in a field I'm passionate about, and revolutionize that field of study in some way
MATTERHORN
1. High School
2. Now
3. ???
4. Profit!
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Short Term: Finish exams with 3 decent grades. Make a considerable amount of money for travel.

Mid Term: I've been offered to volunteer at a rural collage in northern India, possibly work there for half a year. While I'm there treck the Himalayas and visit some of south-east Asia.
Create a comprehensive show reel of photography and film-work whilst I travel.

Long Term: Possibly get a degree in film, do some film work on commercial projects but eventually be a freelance Director of Photography on large independent films.
Possibly need to move to the states, ie New York or Cali.

Keep working as long as I can and have 1 or 2 kids, maybe move back to England to retire.

Wouldn't that be awesome? Ha, I wonder what the depressing reality will be
Not entirely sure yet.

Going to finish High School as early as possible. Maybe do an exchange program over next summer to Finland, if I can, because I want to learn the Finnish language. Going to go to university for graphic design or music - which, I'm not sure yet. It'd be for music, except I fear I'm not a good enough musician and don't have enough talent to become much better.

At one point I'd like to pick up the cello, maybe play with an orchestra for awhile. I wouldn't mind opening up a recording studio. If I go the design route, I think it'd be the most amazing thing in the world to be able to design album art for bands.

Later in life, when I'm financially good to go and have my house paid off and shit, I'm going to buy myself a boat. A big-ass boat. And I'm going to travel the world by boat.

**** yeah.
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!The world forgetting, by the world forgot...
Learn as much as I can in college.
Get a PhD in one of the humanities, psychology, history, or a foreign language.
Become a college professor.
Teach for a while, do a lot of research, spend little on trivial things, substinence living.
Spend the rest on books, create a huge library.
After midlife, vanish into the woods with all my books.
Survive by my own means, spend decades researching and contemplating.
Emerge from the woods by the time I'm 70 with an original and inspiring message.

Completely serious.
finish high school
go to college
perhaps some time in the peace corps
get job corresponding to my college major
live life

Also perhaps a summer of "going kerouac all over everyone's ass," as was suggested above
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by EnemyWolf
Emerge from the woods by the time I'm 70 with an original and inspiring message.

Not gonna happen. How do you expect to come up with an original idea, let alone do proper research, when you're isolated from the rest of the world?
MATTERHORN
Quote by EnemyWolf
Learn as much as I can in college.
Get a PhD in one of the humanities, psychology, history, or a foreign language.
Become a college professor.
Teach for a while, do a lot of research, spend little on trivial things, substinence living.
Spend the rest on books, create a huge library.

Completely serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNSZgbJsSxU
Page 1 of 2