Hi everyone. Any sollution you have found on this? Ive been playing the guitar for about 4 years and the calluses on my fingers, they dont hurt, but they are pretty annoying on pulling threads on my clothes or, lately, getting stucked on strings. I cannot remove the wounds, but... i can put bandages on them that hopefully dont make it worse? Any tips? Thanks
I bite mine. Do that.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Ouch........... They kinda have an edge but... its not like a scab, its the actual skin only mutilated.
Soak your fingers in warm water for five minutes and then scrape away the callus with a butter knife of a chunk of pumice. If you play so much that you can’t scrape the calluses away you can always do what bass players do and fill the holes with Krazy Glue.
Quote by jeistar
pulling threads on my clothes

Damn. How do they manage to pull threads? That's Massive.
I don't even get calisus and I play like 4 hours a day, almost every day, and shit like children of bodom and stuff, so theres not much I can do here, except increase my post count.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
I don't even get calisus and I play like 4 hours a day, almost every day, and shit like children of bodom and stuff, so theres not much I can do here, except increase my post count.

Do you play with thimbles on your fingers?
Quote by The Dr!
Do you play with thimbles on your fingers?

He probably just hasn't played chords much, he's a metal guy.

The calluses I have developed came from big boy chords.

No offense though, it's just from my experience that I noticed that the true callus pain come from chords like F Major(depending how you play it) or your funk chords like flat 9ths.
Quote by jpnyc
Soak your fingers in warm water for five minutes and then scrape away the callus with a butter knife of a chunk of pumice. If you play so much that you can’t scrape the calluses away you can always do what bass players do and fill the holes with Krazy Glue.

This.
Warm watter + Butter knife is a good option.
Also, Glue works perfectly, As long as it's really strong.
Guitar - Washburn X-50PROQ
Amp- Ibanez TBX15r (using to run my POD through)
Pedals - Line6 POD X3, Dunlop Crybaby Gcb-95
Quote by I- Anarchy
This.
Warm watter + Butter knife is a good option.
Also, Glue works perfectly, As long as it's really strong.

I actually tried the glue thing, and it works lol! It evens the damn edges
I heard of people putting clear nail polish on they're tips to keep that from happening .
I just kind of chew them off when they like that .