bro dimu kiks cofs ass
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Really can't get into Om at all. I've had that album for about a year, and i've listened to it about 5 times, and it just dosen't click.

Seems like an album i should be into though.
Cobalt has been kicking my ass lately, Eater of Birds is just phenomenal black metal.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
You lie, I demand proof of this claim, Cobalt slays.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
If I knew how to work a program and shape up my songs, i'd show you. Until then, just fantasize of a power metal band being better than Cobalt, then imagine me playing all instruments at once.

You won't like it though, it's too metal. Even for you. Sorry, I just like to set myself above everyone. It induces a sense of reality, because Cobalt perish at the thought of Thorium. POWER METAL.
Well my black metal solo project whose name cannot even be uttered because it is too metal for the likes of mortals shall destroy all false notions of metal, and usher in a new era utterly changed by the birth of a terrible beauty!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Yes Rome, except..Imagine a man singing falsettos, and the ultimate riffing imaginable.

Well, The Virtuoso..I'll call you Voots from now on...However, until we meet, and Thorium and your black metal solo project collide, to inverse the universe, and cause havoc throughout galaxies, light years away.

Also, i'm calling your band, "Happyland" ...So. yeah. Neener neener neener.
Ya'll niggas can't step to Sumdeus.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by The Virtuoso
Cobalt has been kicking my ass lately, Eater of Birds is just phenomenal black metal.

I just bought Gin and it is also amazing.
I Am The Black Wizards.

Blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggh

Blashyrkh Mighty Raven Dark