Page 1 of 2
says it all in the title

what was your first legal alcoholic drink?
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Made Strat with hot rails
Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
Alcohol is legal in the household as early as five in the UK. So, I honestly can't remember.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Fernet.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
i'll let you know in 4 1/2 years
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Bottle of Becks, followed by lots of things I can't remember.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I'll tell you in 6 months, I'm sure it'll be no better than all the illegal drinks.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
rubbing alcohol
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.

It just so happens that my birthday is in January. It was the best beer they had on tap at the bar we went to.
First one I tried in the household...was a sip of Stella when I was around 6ish. Almost put me off lager for life.
First I bought legally with my ID....pretty sure it was a bottle of Jager

EDIT: No, no, It was a pint of Becks to go with by birthday steak in wetherspoons. I then proceeded to Morrisons to purchase my Jager and went home happy
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Jun 2, 2010,
I've been drinking at pubs since I was 15, I rarely remember the fact I can't legally drink. I'll just put the first drink I ever had.

I'm still not legal.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
First thing I bought myself? A load of vodka.

First legal alcoholic thing was probably cider when I was about 7.

stratkat
My first legal drink was a Three Wise Men shot, followed quickly by an Irish Car Bomb. It was an interesting night. Word of advice on your 21st (or 18th) birthday. When someone asks you what you want to drink don't ever say, "Whatever you put in front of me."
Quote by happytimeharry
My first legal drink was a Three Wise Men shot, followed quickly by an Irish Car Bomb. It was an interesting night. Word of advice on your 21st (or 18th) birthday. When someone asks you what you want to drink don't ever say, "Whatever you put in front of me."

Three Wise Men...

Car Bombs are delicious though.

Typically you let people buy you whatever they want. If they're buying you the drink then they should get to choose what you have. That's how I've always viewed it.

Next time someone asks to buy you a drink, see if they'll buy you a Third Reich.
Quote by daytripper75

Car Bombs are delicious though.

Typically you let people buy you whatever they want. If they're buying you the drink then they should get to choose what you have. That's how I've always viewed it.

Lol yes, Car Bombs are tasty.

And I am not one to scoff at a free drink, but when your friends are buying you all this mix-matching shit for the sole purpose of seeing how long it takes you to puke, it gets a little hairy.
Some cough syrup around the age of 3 i guess...
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by happytimeharry
Lol yes, Car Bombs are tasty.

And I am not one to scoff at a free drink, but when your friends are buying you all this mix-matching shit for the sole purpose of seeing how long it takes you to puke, it gets a little hairy.

Good point.

See if you can get one of your friends to do a Urine Sample. I was talking to the bartender last night and he told me about it. It's about half a pint of Miller Lite that you microwave for 30 seconds. You then bomb a shot of tequila in it and chug. He said it's pretty much guaranteed projectile vomiting, and I believe it.
Not legal yet, but I'm from a family of German alcoholics, so I was born with 0.1 BAC anyway.
Irish whiskey and a Budweiser if you're talking about something in a bar.

But I've drank wine at home since I was 12.
Beer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
A bottle of Russian Standard vodka.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by daytripper75

See if you can get one of your friends to do a Urine Sample. I was talking to the bartender last night and he told me about it. It's about half a pint of Miller Lite that you microwave for 30 seconds. You then bomb a shot of tequila in it and chug. He said it's pretty much guaranteed projectile vomiting, and I believe it.

Oh man, I gagged a bit just thinking about it. I'll definitely try to con one of my buddies into that.
I guess a Corona I had while I was in Mexico. Haven't had one in the US yet, I'll let you know next year.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Red wine at a family dinner, I was 12.

Who said "typical Frenchman"?

Edit: err, yeah, I should've read more carefully. First legal drink was beer.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Last edited by Astyan at Jun 2, 2010,
A double shot of some ridiculous overproof rum that my friends got me . The bar didn't even sell it, we only got it because we knew the staff.
Page 1 of 2