Hi, I've been struggling with this for about a week, i finally got the kill pot to work in the volume pot position but got a horrible buzz, pretty much drowned out the guitar sound so now I've remove it and put the original volume pot in. I took the tone pot out and replaced that with the kill pot I've wired it up as shown in the diagram and it does nothing, doesn't work as a pot doesn't kill when i push it down, I've tried switching it a bit but no luck there.Oh and the buzz is still there but I assume that's because its wired incorrectly.

Here's the wiring diagram provided(4th page):

My guitar is a Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro (1 Volume, 1 Tone)
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
the buzz sounds like a bad ground and that diagram is annoying to look at post a pic of how you wired it for better help plz
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
i have checked the ground but i will check it again, when i do i'll get u some pictures too, thanks for helpin
Holy huge pics Batman!
resize those pictures!
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Quote by blindsagacity
Holy huge pics Batman!

Darn! Beaten to it.
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

soz guy didnt realise they were that big(bit of a noob at this posting business)

hope these are better
A) This belongs in the Wiring Thread after this post, we can continue it in there. There is a link in the Essential Links thread stickied to the top of GB&C.

B) Wire the normal 3 pot lugs like a normal tone,
1) Guitar IN
2) Capacitor, the other end is grounded
3) Blank

Then the other two lugs are a momentary switch, attach your hot to one and ground the other.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Thanks man got it workin now, loving it. Sorry bout postin in the wrong thread didn't realise