I'm in desperate need of some cash. I'm in high school and finals have just started so I don't have time to work. Pretty soon after that I'm starting an internship at a recording studio. As awesome as that is I'm not being paid for it, and selling the stuff I'm not using will only get me so far. So, what I'm asking is: what are some good ways to make serious money as a teenager without having a paid job?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
You could try busking?

It won't be a huge source of cash flow but in the long term it would enhance your prospects at the recording studio.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
This is my plan to get rich fast.

Steal rich people's dogs, wait for the owners to post "lost dog" signs with rewards (in my area they offer thousands), come up with a story of how you found their dog, return it, collect money.
MATTERHORN
Seriously, there's no possible way to make money without having a paid job. Sometimes, even when you have one, it is hard to make a good amount of money.
Quote by Doctor Matthews

Steal rich people's dogs, wait for the owners to post "lost dog" signs with rewards (in my area they offer thousands), come up with a story of how you found their dog, return it, collect money.

Not the most original thread, but this could work, seriously
1. Buy gun & ammo.
2. Take hostages.
3. Demand ransom.
4. ?
5. Profit!
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by Doctor Matthews

that is seriously evil....but one of the best ideas i've saw in the pit so far!
Quote by Doctor Matthews

nice!

but yeah...
dude.... easy..... sell drugs.

if not that... hmm...
if u play guitar then send out flyers of u and ur band if u have one..
and play for children's birthday parties or get together's or restaurants...

that should get u abt 50$ per gig... but if u have a band, thats abt 12$ a person...

oh and if u have a metal band.. just make ur flyer normal.. dont make it too metal.. so u'll still get asked to play at children's b'days and etc... and do as shown in the LoG redneck video!!
Part time jobs... after school if you have time...

Or just do the evil plan of taking all the dogs... that might work.
Quote by Got Guitar?
1. Buy gun & ammo.
2. Take hostages.
3. Demand ransom.
4. Kill 1 hostage to show extent of seriousness
5. Profit!

ruined south park joke but FIX'D
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by billy0805
prostitution...

I was about to post that

Well, you could always try winning over some bitchezzz and becoming a pimp
Last edited by cheesefrog at Jun 2, 2010,
Have a birthday party. Or help you neighbours somehow. A random hick in my neighbourhood once offered me $50 to help him move boxes into his truck.
Quote by RobinTrower12
Have a birthday party. Or help you neighbours somehow. A random hick in my neighbourhood once offered me $50 to help him move boxes into his truck.

My birthday is in january
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.