YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I'm only 2 hours from Edmonton! count me in!
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
mesmerizing how spot on he is
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
And I thought playing guitar hero and thinking your cool was sad

Oh sorry wait, there is a guitar hero controller in the back
Guys, for the record... that's not me. I just found it.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
this video as a one-shot thing is amazing, because of how well he's actually "playing" the song, but a full band of this would be lame, I think.
I actually read the first line of that guy's bio as "I'm a 21-year-old skinny retard".
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
any drummer who learns the studio version of a song by heart can do that.. not that impressive

edit: this guy seems pretty sad.. he's got the emo look, playing air drums, guitar hero in the back, collection of harry potter books.. the song is OK i suppose, not my style!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Last edited by MangoStarr at Jun 2, 2010,
Coming from an intermediate air drummer...

Terrible air drums. You played the double-bass at the beginning as if it had been played on the floor tom. I couldn't even watch the whole video.

I am disappoint.
He looks like a darker skinned, glasses'd version of a friend of mine.

That was pretty cool though.
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Coming from an intermediate air drummer...

Terrible air drums. You played the double-bass at the beginning as if it had been played on the floor tom. I couldn't even watch the whole video.

I am disappoint.

But you DO play the beginning of Meddler on the floor tom like that. Foo.
I don't know too much about drumming but *puts flame suit on* I like it........and I like those things called Canadians too, PTH FTW.
*shrug*

For so many people on here, it seems their goal is to always be as negative as possible about everything.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light