Quote by Steel8909
Not really. Yesterday I shat in my pants for the hell of it.

Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Why did you just not use the toilet instead of going in your pants?

Unless that is your toilet...I mean your room is actually the house bathroom ?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
So... I'm guessing you like to take it up the anus from black men?

'Cause that's what it looks like you're thinking, at least from your diagram.

>.>
Fuuuuck that shit.
I know exactly what you're talking about.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Quote by happytimeharry
Who sits around for a half hour thinking about taking a dump?

the better question is who goes on the compute for 30 minutes thinking about taking a dump

EDIT: apparently it's a video game, by bad
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by happytimeharry
Who sits around for a half hour thinking about taking a dump?

Don't judge me.
Quote by angusfan16
Be kind to your behind. Poo when you gotta poo, brah.

This

Edit:
Quote by Steel8909
Not really. Yesterday I shat in my pants for the hell of it.

Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Last edited by rocknrolldude43 at Jun 2, 2010,
Quote by Doctor Matthews
My dad is not a white rectangle...

nah, i usually go right when I need to...video games do have a pause button
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
anyone who can hold a turtlehead for half an hour is some kind of superhero. He can keep on damn holding it.

I've once held a turd in from lunchtime til the end of school, so about 3 hours.
Nah, I poo when I gotta poo.
I even fake rage-quit in CoD when I got poo, just to avoid saying I'm going take a shit.
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
I've once held a turd in from lunchtime til the end of school, so about 3 hours.

I remember once when I went fishing with my dad, we were out in the middle of the lake in a boat, and all of a sudden I had to take the kind of shit you wake up screaming about in nightmares. I didn't have the heart to tell my dad that we had to pack up and go back to shore since he had been waiting for months to go camping, and this was the first day. So, I sat there in agony from 6 in the morning until 10:30 in the morning when we went back for lunch. What I left in the toilet upon our return could have choked an anaconda.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I remember once when I went fishing with my dad, we were out in the middle of the lake in a boat, and all of a sudden I had to take the kind of shit you wake up screaming about in nightmares. I didn't have the heart to tell my dad that we had to pack up and go back to shore since he had been waiting for months to go camping, and this was the first day. So, I sat there in agony from 6 in the morning until 10:30 in the morning when we went back for lunch. What I left in the toilet upon our return could have choked an anaconda.

Usually when I hold it for a long time it just turns to mush and explodes out of my asshole when I finally go.
Why didnt you just take the tv and game in there before your dad went in? what video game is so good that it could make you wait 30 minutes to take a shit?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]