Installed new pickups on my guitar today. Tested each one after I installed it and heard the feedback through my amp so I obviously hooked it up right. Only problem is I am getting VERY low volume through the amp now after I put strings on it.

Any suggestions? Soldering issue?

EDIT: The pickups are at the correct height as well. 1/8 & 1/16.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Sounds like a soldering issue. Go through and re-check your schematics. I did the same thing once and didn't have a wire in the right spot but still got sound.
Quote by JayLacelle
Yup soldering problem. I did the same thing first time swapping pups myself.

What would be the soldering problem though?
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Ahh figured it out. Duncan doesn't clarify on the schematic that you need to weld the red & white wires together. They should fix that. I almost lost hair
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
Ahh figured it out. Duncan doesn't clarify on the schematic that you need to weld the red & white wires together. They should fix that. I almost lost hair

Do not worry, given enough time you hair will fall out anyway.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.