wat

Person 1 gets raped and does not press charges? Person 2 is nearly raped but does press charges. Can Person 1 be called to the witness stand to testify against the rapist?

Is that the gist of your post?

I'm pretty sure that is possible.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Why the **** isn't the one who was raped pressing charges, I'm sure there is an underlying fear and stuff but trying him for rape is going to him away a lot longer than attempted rape (probably).

I dunno, I know nothing except that I want this guy to go down even from what little info can be taken from the OP.
Quote by church773
If an attempted rape is being tried in court, can a victim of rape by the same person who is NOT pressing charges, but IS being called to the witness stand recount her experience and help the person go to jail?

But I don't think anyone will try to rape someone in court. They wouldn't succeed, there's too many people there to stop it, unless they join in.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Quote by guitarnoob_100

But I don't think anyone will try to rape someone in court. They wouldn't succeed, there's too many people there to stop it, unless they join in.

I lol'd. Hard.

But I'd say no.
SleepSoil
Quote by Anthony1991
I blame you for the fact my PC monitor is now covered in chocolate digestive, cheers
Quote by vsdornelas
That was, um... really, really funny. I lolstack you now.

Didn't Law and Order do something like this?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Tedward
I never knew there was middle ground between being raped and not being raped.

Surprise Buttsecks

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by church773
If an attempted rape is being tried in court, can a victim of rape by the same person who is NOT pressing charges, but IS being called to the witness stand recount her experience and help the person go to jail?

...WTF DID YOU DO?!?
Quote by church773

She can't be a victim if she never pressed charges and got him convicted. He never raped her.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by church773

Might as well try. Worst that happens is the defendant's lawyer objects it.
Quote by rockingamer2
She can't be a victim if she never pressed charges and got him convicted.

this
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
The answer is no, for fucks sake. And also, please re-read your post before actually posting it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who spent five minutes trying to decipher it. TS's post was harder to decipher than the "DECIPHER MY NEW POEM CHALLENGE" thread.
Definitely not. And what would the point be anyways? To prove to the jury that he's the raping type? Even if he had tried to rape the girl who isn't pressing charges, it has nothing to do with the charges that are being pressed.

Either way, sounds like TS is in trouble.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric