Hey guys hows it going, I am a HUGE fan of Psychostick and I am getting into Green Jelly, is there anyone out there that knows of other bands like psychostick?
Did I read this post title right? Humorcore? Oh Gawd. It seems like everything today has to end with the -core ending. Why can't music just be music like it used to be?
"Humorcore." Dear god.

On a more serious note, I'll avoid my painful instinct to flame and report this and talk about some decent funny hardcore bands.
The two most obvious/first to come to mind are ISHC and Cockpunch. I LOVE both. ISHC is so ridiculous and fun live. Cockpunch started off as a joke, but I think they took the road of a more serious band. They were really good when I saw them too.
"Humorcore." Dear god.

On a more serious note, I'll avoid my painful instinct to flame and report this

I am totally with everything you just said.
What is up with this forum and complete dumbasses starting threads?
love is love // return to dust
Lol, it's nothing new.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
i like psychostick. we ran out of cd space and #1 Radio $ingle are my favorite songs. radio actually has a great meaning while its still hilarious and completely true
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
If only Emmure was a joke band.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by saxaxe
"Humorcore." Dear god.

On a more serious note,

seriouscore
I'm an asshole.
theres also heavy heavy low low too. they make fun of anal **** a band that labels themselves as grindcore but i would call humorcore.

i think im going to dabble in humorcore as well. im gonna call my band defend defend! and write a song called twig twigly and itll be a huge hit with all the scene kids!
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
theres also heavy heavy low low too. they make fun of anal **** a band that labels themselves as grindcore but i would call humorcore.

1) HHLL isn't "humorcore"; christ, the word should even exist.
2) Anal Cunt is definitely grind.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
1) HHLL isn't "humorcore"; christ, the word should even exist.
2) Anal Cunt is definitely grind.

they both attempt to be funny though in their lyrics. HHLL not as often as AC (which idk how u got to not be starred) but still AC has a song called i set your baby on fire. if thats not trying to be funny then theyre trying to be controversial. in that case theyd be controversialcore or better yet, attention*****core.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
They also have songs called "Dead Gay and Dropped" and "Kill Women" among many others. Yes, they did stuff as a joke, but making up stupid genre names for one or two bands is ridiculous. Not everything needs a -core suffix.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
unless ur as awesome as HORSE the Band then u can have nintendocore all to yourself
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
i live on a houseboat.....TOM ARNOLD! TOM ARNOLD! TOM ARNOLD!
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221