Captain America movie coming out in July and hooollyy craaapp i'm stoked. Anyone else in a similar position? Not to mention the writer, Joss Whedon, is a pro. Discuss.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by jemjabella42
Captain America movie coming out in July and hooollyy craaapp i'm stoked. Anyone else in a similar position?

Nope. No one is.

Nah, I'm not though.

On an unrelated note, The A-Team looks badass.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Nope. No one is.

Nah, I'm not though.

so I realize the only reason I come to UG forums are to see your posts lol
Captain America is the very manifestation of meh. There's nothing particularly great or particularly terrible about him. I'm not excited.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by angusfan16
I'm more excited about the Thor movie

An Avengers movie? Or just a solo Thor?

Quote by JayT44
Nope. No one is.

Nah, I'm not though.

Aye, that it does.
Captain America sucks.
i cant wait until they do a darker grittier reboot of the series in 10 years a la batman begins
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
does Cpt. America have any superpowers besides owning a little round shield?
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by iantheman

He's handsome

Quote by iantheman

Superstrength and a shield...that's about it
As a youngster I read tons of comic books and so actually enjoy superhero movies for the most part. I find the "Asgaard Gods" theme a little hokey compared to Marvel's normal "hero made by accident" theme as it implies that the religion was not myth (ie Vikings beliefs!)
I was a big Superman & Batman fan (a little Green Lantern as well - new movie with Ryan Reynolds??) And of course Spiderman, Iron Man and while not a big XMen fan the movies were well done. Captain America belongs mainly to the 2nd World War era folks as he was a propaganda hero fighting along side soldiers originally in WWII. That being said the story of his creation is classic hero creation and would probably make a good movie. I'll certainly check it out.
Moving on.....
Isn't it next July that it's coming out? As in a year from now?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I rather see the Thor movie. Superman and Capt. America never appealed to me, especially Superman.
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
Quote by SGplayer1991
so I realize the only reason I come to UG forums are to see your posts lol

Not sure if want... If this is gonna get weird between us man, I'll just get a restraining order and/or block you right now. I've been through the stalker game before and it is not fun. I will be keeping a safe distance from you from now on.

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. Hell yeah motherf*cker!

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
OMG they're remaking Red Dawn! -_- Just can't remake a movie like that. That's like remaking Rocky Horror, Donnie Darko, Goonies or The Lost Boys.
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Last edited by Fearless(Times) at Jun 2, 2010,
I would be more excited about the Thor movie than Cpt. America. And I can't wait for the Deadpool movie, so long as he breaks the 4th wall and is still funny, like in the comics
Should be just another generic superhero movie... probably nothing special. Probably a little to Pro-America for me (not that I hate America)
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Quote by phlip999
I would be more excited about the Thor movie than Cpt. America. And I can't wait for the Deadpool movie, so long as he breaks the 4th wall and is still funny, like in the comics

I forgot they were doing Deadpool. Hopefully that does good.
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Quote by lushacrous
Isn't it next July that it's coming out? As in a year from now?

serious?

Quote by jemjabella42
serious?

IMDB says so. And it's not like I've seen any previews for it or anything.

Also, I'm way more excited for Cap than Thor. Sure it's kinda really pro-USA, but his character is a lot more interesting than Thor.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
So basically it's going to be some guy beating up commies for an hour and a half?

no thanks
Quote by jemjabella42
Joss Whedon

Holy fuck his name pisses me off so bad. I don't even know why, I just RAEG when I see or hear "Joss Whedon"
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by iantheman

Super strength, faster reflexes, and really slow aging.

I'm excited for this. But I'm a little skeptical about Chris Evans.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quote by Baba O'Riley
Super strength, faster reflexes, and really slow aging.

I'm excited for this. But I'm a little skeptical about Chris Evans.

The slow aging is debatable. Some people think that the reason of his lack of aging was due to him being frozen.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by JayT44
Not sure if want... If this is gonna get weird between us man, I'll just get a restraining order and/or block you right now. I've been through the stalker game before and it is not fun. I will be keeping a safe distance from you from now on.

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. Hell yeah motherf*cker!

haha I just think your posts are hilarious
joss whedon is directing and rewriting the avengers, not captain america, and this movie is gonna suck because joe johnston is not a good director.
At least captain america isn't an illegal immigrant like superman, stealin the american superhero jobs
more excited for Thor personally.

Hugo Weaving is playing Red Skull...that is all.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
the person playing captain america is very bad, from the fantastic four, the human torch.
LOL