i have a question about the duplicolor color shifting paints. would those be good for a guitar?

if so would i have to apply it differently than the directions say?

i want to get a Cheap GFS strat kit to give my gf and she wants the silver to green color on it.
I'm not sure about that paint in particular because I've never used it, but pretty much anything at all works if you prepare and seal the wood then clearcoat over the color.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
i used the colour changing stuff.. i didn't use the black base or the clear that came with it though.. looked awesome.. untill i wet sanded throught it.. oops lol. you need a black base though because the paint is basically clear coat with colooured flakes.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
so you highly suggest it? and do you know howmuch the color change kit runs in america?
i think its close to $30 in canada... i had two cans of the colour laying around and used almost both.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
Do you also use their clearcoat?

Quote by Jason Jillard
duplicolour is great. my favourite spraycan brand.