I would donate but they have no real identity of who they are serving, anyone can hold a picture of sad children and claim its charity. The one guy thats always running around asking for money in a suit holding help Hati newspaper. I have donate at times, but damn this guy told me "see whats in your wallet".
LOL
my campus allows a crazy man with bibles to waste my time on a monthly basis.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by The_Casinator
They don't. It's not like students have money for it anyway.

is yours public or private? ours is public, the dumbest nuts I swear come around at lunch time.
LOL
Quote by Dosed.

Brother Micah?
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
there's a pack/cult of chinese people who roam around asking students if they have heard about the blessed mother, but no charity groups
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by SiKh22
is yours public or private? ours is public, the dumbest nuts I swear come around at lunch time.

There's no "public" or "private" here, but altough I've seen people going in who don't belong there, you can't just walk in and expect not being noticed by janitors.
Quote by Dosed.

If he's the guy I'm thinking of, all he does is go to college campuses and preach. But there are a lot of those types of people.

We actually had an issue with someone asking for money too aggressively. I actually was victimized myself. What he did was he came up to people, handed them a key chain, and said that he was from some sort of veterans institution (which may or may not have been true). I told him I couldn't donate at the time, and tried to give the key chain back. He wouldn't take it, and he kept saying "everybody is giving 15 or 20 dollars," which was a big fat lie. I got out a couple of dollars and said that it was all I could give, and he kept trying to stare into my wallet to see how much money I had, and wouldn't let me walk by until I gave him money. I ended up giving him about 5 dollars, but only because I had to get to class. I found out later that the guy got arrested. However, more recently, my friend's brother came to visit, and he apparently encountered the same dude, refused to give any money, and the guy followed him. It sounded pretty intense.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
We've seen anti abortion activists come by with their children holding signs. I then decided to make and hold up a sign that says "Stop Child Exploitation!"
Quote by Dosed.

A guy like that came to our campus one time, a bunch of people argued with him about the existence of god for about 4-5 hours before he finally gave up and left. That's what you get for trying to spread the word of god in a really liberal state I guess.
Quote by metalfan986
A guy like that came to our campus one time, a bunch of people argued with him about the existence of god for about 4-5 hours before he finally gave up and left. That's what you get for trying to spread the word of god in a really liberal state I guess.

That happened at my first uni too. Srs Christians were trolling this mufugga. My friend has a picture with the guy, who is holding a condom that he had been brandishing at the time. Best.day.ever. Thanks for this thread, TS, good memories

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Jun 3, 2010,
Quote by metalfan986

I hate those guys - I had one come up to me to and ask if I believed in God, and proceeded to try to convert me by explaining how everything is made of matter, therefore God must have made that matter. People like this who try to sell God based on the "the universe is so grand and amazing that there must be a god" argument have usually not done much actual reading on the nature of the universe. Makes it easier to destroy their arguments.
Inhuman evil take down!