you guys should give this a listen, a much more refined and focused heavy song thats very melodic. its a "short and sweet" type of song and technically our first song ever written as a band, we just decided to re-record it and bring it up to speed to the way we play it live. This is a Crit 4 Crit deal so if you need or want crits for your songs ya gotta pay your due and check out this song first, I always crit back folks.

though bonus invisible points if you can guess the sound clips... all of them. the one with the most invisible points garners a free download! well... eh.

the song is in my bands myspace

www.myspace.com/venat

the song is called He... (who dwells within)
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
Wow, really cool! Avant gardistic, without a doubt! I can hear the Mike Patton influence here. I really liked the progression of the song. The vocal is unique, I like the "not too heavy" growling. Some of the parts could've been sung better though. The guitar melodies and the chord progression at some points are cheesy as hell, but I still enjoyed it. Keep it up, really good job!

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1320937
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
glad you could hear the mike patton influence, our singer has alot of respect for the man and quotes him often.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.