now that he's got a few mixtapes out, and that his album has leaked, what do you guys think of him?

I personally think he's all hype. His flow is the same in every song, the tracks are repetitive and boring, and a lot of his songs sound the same. Don't get me wrong, he's got some clever rhymes and some of his songs are good, but he's nowhere near the 'savior or hip hop' as some deem him to be.
No.

Drake is just no. Everybody on Young Money is garbage. He can't freestyle, he actually has to sit for hours and research things to talk about. His flow is nothing to write home about. He's got some clever rhymes but nothing spectacular. IMO there are no new emcees today and rap is dead. I'll stick to listening to HIP-HOP.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
And after hearing his new stuff, he sounds like lil wayne. His voice and everything.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Lil Wayne has a sort of appealing intrigue to him. Drake is just generic pop rap bullshit.
Quote by jpgilbert701
No.

Drake is just no. Everybody on Young Money is garbage. He can't freestyle, he actually has to sit for hours and research things to talk about. His flow is nothing to write home about. He's got some clever rhymes but nothing spectacular. IMO there are no new emcees today and rap is dead. I'll stick to listening to HIP-HOP.

Nicki Minaj is awesome, she can spit a really sick verse
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
After further inspection, all he tries to do is use wordplay and similies. Tries too hard, actually.

'Yeah, i could _____ like _____ while you _______ like______'
That basic outline dominates his actual rap tracks, and I don't even bother with the RnB stuff.