Hi,

Bought a RG321mh yesterday and it's great but neck humbucker is loose and moves from it's place. When I tighten it's screw nothing happens.
Can you introduce a way I can fix it?

Thank you for responses
Ibanez RG321MH
TASCAM 144
Guitar RIG 4
Moves in what way? Up and down, or is it the ring itself moving. If its going up and down its probably something to do with the springs between the pickup and the ring.
No, Ring is fixed but the pickup is loose itself. It's angle with strings change when you push or touch it!
Is it a way to change springs?
Ibanez RG321MH
TASCAM 144
Guitar RIG 4
Most likely the pickup screw is simply no longer attached to the pickup. Loosen strings enough that you can unscrew the mounting ring and pull out the pup. It should be quite obvious if there's an issue and how to fix once the HB is out of the guitar...
The angle changes when you push it? As long as it springs back into place thats normall.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
most guitars are like that. some are hard, and fixed, some are looser. as long as it doesnt wobble freely you are ok. most gibsons etc have pickups like that if they dont have a cover on them. in fact most humbuckers without a cover do that.

the mounts keep them in, the otehr screws just adjust thier position. there really isnt anything to keep them rock solid if you poke them. but why does it matter. are you going to punch your pickup on stage?
The angle changes when you push it? As long as it springs back into place thats normall.

Yeah the spring pull it back but the default angle isn't good and pup is not parallel to strings when I see my axe from side.
My Problem is how to put it in right place. Position screws doesn't fix it when I turn them.
are you going to punch your pickup on stage?

Lol!
Ibanez RG321MH
TASCAM 144
Guitar RIG 4